Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought the ending was perfect.
iu

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah but only because you didn't know it was a sci-fi series at that point. It was just some people that fell out of a plane.
I think it never was until the writers strike.
The show was kinda contained and completely "lost" it afterwards.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
First of all, you insufferable cow, fuckin a pig is the height of drama.
Secondly, you said sci-fi. It is assuredly a sci-fi show in essence.

Good day, sir.

You're clueless.

Black mirror is individual episodic stories, not a serial drama.

You can make the case that some episodes seem to be set in the same world, but the plots are separate

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I watched this shit like a week ago. Not knowing this shit was going to be a 4 hr movie, I started about 11 PM, 3AM in the morning it ended, like WTF? It was all right. I still say that a hero like superman is just a bad hero. Almost limitless power, invincible other than kryptonite which is not even found on earth other than rare ass meteorites? ( like how the fuck did he die in the first place, lol? Was that thing he got stabbed with made out of kryptonite?

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I watched this shit like a week ago. Not knowing this shit was going to be a 4 hr movie, I started about 11 PM, 3AM in the morning it ended, like WTF? It was all right. I still say that a hero like superman is just a bad hero. Almost limitless power, invincible other than kryptonite which is not even found on earth other than rare ass meteorites? ( like how the fuck did he die in the first place, lol? Was that thing he got stabbed with made out of kryptonite?
It's yet another thing Snyder isn't capable of comprehending. Superman's power level is usually toned down quite a bit when he's rolling with the Justice League so that you don't end up with scenes of 'omg lol this is easy why were you guys struggling so much with this chump'. The entire Justice League getting their ass kicked by Steppenwulf only for Superman to effortlessly beat him down just makes the rest of the League look kinda pointless.

And yes, he was holding a piece of kryptonite when doomsday impaled him.

• 2Like

Goatface

isn't snyder using the solar powered superman. i took it as he had to go into space to charge up. only thing i could find was cavill's powerlevel is at least 1,000,000 tons.
think in one of the dcau movies it was like a quadrillion tons. its superman just have to accept he is the end all be all and silly stuff happens

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
It's yet another thing Snyder isn't capable of comprehending. Superman's power level is usually toned down quite a bit when he's rolling with the Justice League so that you don't end up with scenes of 'omg lol this is easy why were you guys struggling so much with this chump'. The entire Justice League getting their ass kicked by Steppenwulf only for Superman to effortlessly beat him down just makes the rest of the League look kinda pointless.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He is also vulnerable to magic.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Group brings the level 80 tank into UBRS. Same thing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

1618763794602.png

Zack Snyder revealed Wayne T. Carr was to be Green Lantern John Stewart in his original Justice League ending

"I told him, ‘Look, there’s a chance that this doesn’t make it in the movie. We are shooting it in my driveway."

concept art
1618764069330.png
1618764135388.png
1618764168638.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That would of been awesome. John and Hal are the best lanterns for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
ZS got into it with WB over the GL footage he shot for the movie. It was either the footage goes or the movie doesn't release, so he picked the option of letting the movie get released as apparently it wasn't a battle he had any pull in at all. WB is stupid tight on green lantern for some reason...

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Yes but without them, earth'd be doomed.