Justice League (2017)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean, you can have read the article instead of the headline..

"The #RestoreTheSnyderVerse movement showed us the error of our ways, and when his legions of fans proved their passion and dedication by hijacking our #StopAsianHate hashtag, well, we just knew we couldn't ignore them any longer."
i hate April 1st

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I got about an hour in. His unbridled review of Captain Marvel was probably one of the better ones of his.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Over two hours for a review? Wtf. Did you actually watch that?
yes i did, i dont link anything without watching at least some of it to make sure its good. i watched this entire video in 30 minute chunks over the course of a day. its actually very good, he makes a very convincing argument that the josstice league did the best he could with what he was given.

• 1Garbage

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah, I dont really understand why Joss Whedon gets so much shit for the Justice League. He was under strict mandates from Warner Bros to bring it in under 2 hours and to make it more "lighter and funner" to more closely match what he did with the Avengers. Honestly that was the ONLY reason they brought him in, to match Marvel.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
Yeah let's see Zack Synder make the same movie in 2 hours and see if it's just as good. There is no comparison when you have double the time to expound the plot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Theatrical release was more of a DC/Warner issue than a Whedon issue. Whedon being a giant douche that sniffs his own farts doesn't make the other thing not true.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Theatrical release was more of a DC/Warner issue than a Whedon issue. Whedon being a giant douche that sniffs his own farts doesn't make the other thing not true.
I really dont care how big a douche Whedon is as long as he makes movies such as The Avengers,Tv shows such as Firefly or even web series like Dr. Horrible's Sing along blog