Justified

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Pretty excited for this. Raylan is one of my all time favorite characters, the tv adaption one that is. The novel one is a bit different.
To this date when I'm deliberately trying to be annoyingly southern I essentially just start channeling Boyd Crowder.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Also I thought QT was supposed to stop directing after so many films?

Last edited:

joz123

Potato del Grande

Also I thought QT was supposed to stop directing after so many films?
Dumb And Dumber Crying GIF

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am interested in starting this series. I am late to the game and went through Banshee which was 5 out of 5 for me. How does this compare?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I am interested in starting this series. I am late to the game and went through Banshee which was 5 out of 5 for me. How does this compare?
Lacks tits, less blood, better writing and dialogue.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
First season is decent but I think the second is best. Raylen is one of my all time favorite characters and the show is amazing. Boyd is a great antagonist.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One of the best series there is. As great as Timothy Oliphant is in the show, it just wouldn't be as good without him playing off Walter Goggins.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For the most part, the violence in Justified is reasonably realistic. I think that helped make everything more grounded. A show like Banshee is really over the top and more like Sons of Anarchy.

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Timothy really was a tremendous cowboy.
For a guy born in Hawaii and raised in SoCal who was a swimmer at the US nationals and almost at USC, between this and Deadwood, he has played some amazing folks in cowboy hats.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
For a guy born in Hawaii and raised in SoCal who was a swimmer at the US nationals and almost at USC, between this and Deadwood, he has played some amazing folks in cowboy hats.

Modesto ain't SoCal. That's a bit of a rancher town.