Justified

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just finished bingeing the entire season. Was one of the stronger seasons and who doesn't love Sam Elliot?

spronk

FPS noob
good article on finale interviewing boyd and others, i sorta picked up on boyd just wanting to know why but i really did think he was going with the intention of killing ava, i guess not. although then you kind of wonder if ava really would be in any danger if boyd found out she had his kid, but ya never know I guess
Justified Finale with Walton Goggins | EW.com

i will definitely miss these characters especially raylan, boyd, art, dewey, and tim. Can't wait to see what new shows they all pop up in, there have been rumors of a spin off show but not sure tim and rachel could really carry a show.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
That was a great little read. Very cool hearing "Boyd's" thoughts on that last episode and his motivations throughout the series.

spronk

FPS noob
Amazon.com: Justified: The Complete Series (Blu-ray + UltraViolet): Timothy Olyphant, Nick Searcy, Joelle Carter: Movies TV

kg9hJbP.png

in other news, one of the creators is working on a western for AMC set in the 1890s. sounds cool, I really enjoy Hell on Wheels
| Deadline

its a bummer Justified got snubbed at the Oscars, this season was quite good but then again last season was kinda meh

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to the last season...

I'm never really happy with how shows end, but that last scene was perfect.

Season 2 was the best, but this was a good last season.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really liked the final season and I thought most did. Finale was great also

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Isnt he talking about seasons not the final episode? Also dont remember Raylan moving in with his ex

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Raylan movesnearhis ex (so he can actually be a father), but ex marries some other dude.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They talked about making it work and got back together but you quickly see that its never going to work out. He just lives near her so he can be a dad and seems content.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I picked them up a couple weeks ago. I love the fact that this show went 6 seasons and never jumped the shark. It came with a flask but I think a mason jar full of apple pie would have been more appropriate.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I saw a shirt on-line today that was "Raylan Givens 2016 - you make me pull... i'll put you down". He might be my new choice for a write in vote this fall.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I still ending up talking with friends every so often about just how amazing the last scene of this show was.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I love the fact that this show went 6 seasons and never jumped the shark.
Another great quality that set Justified apart. The writer credits include the original author, Elmore Leonard, on every episode, but he died before the series finished, and the book he wrote upon which the show is based only covers events from season one. I'm curious how involved he actually was, and if his influence kept it grounded or what. The showrunner himself, Graham Yost, has a solid writing history, so I'm more inclined to assume he kept the show on a firm course and gave Leonard writing credits on every episode out of respect.