Justified

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Seeing Dewey like that is bizarre. My mind can't see that face and hear that accent and actual intelligent thought.

Acting.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm preemptively worried about Dillahunt's character's motivation.

I sure hope they aren't going down the "Arlo's Buried Treasure" route AGAIN.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
"I'm hungry enough to eat the ass out of a low flying duck".

"Halt! US Marshal's Service!"

Love the dialog in this show. I don't know what Garret Dillahunt's going to be doing, but him on any show can only be a good thing. I enjoyed the premier very much. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Choochoo wtf hah, decent episode, not sure if I liked it more than the premiere.

also wtf is with Dillahunts neck?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im just waiting for Dillahunts calm ass to turn into a badass. Good solid episode, really enjoying the Sam Elliot and Dillahunt addition. Not sure how I feel about this being the final season

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, after last season I thought it was a good thing the show was headed out. Last season was kind of weak, still good TV but weak. This season, so far, has been amazing (And everything about it seems stepped up a notch. Tons of great tacking shots, excellent dialogue, more interesting characters ect.). Makes me sad it's gonna be over.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sam Elliot and Dillahunt are both great. "I am just a weather vane. I don't make the wind blow".

Choo choo is pretty cool as well. He was super creepy when he found Ava in the bank vault. You really got the sense that she shot to the top of his "Things Choo Choo wants to rape" list.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Sam Elliott without a walrus 'stache is just fucking weird. Season's great so far though.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, still trying to mentally adjust to Sam Elliot without that insane stache. But love the set up so far this season.

Also, I have noticed whenever I watch a lot of Justified I keep slipping into talking like Boyd and it's pissing off my wife.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Also, I have noticed whenever I watch a lot of Justified I keep slipping into talking like Boyd and it's pissing off my wife.
haha, whenever my wife asks me why I did X or Y while I'm watching this show I always say. "I did it because (Insert Reason).....I was justified", with that Kentucky accent. She is usually not amused.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
haha, whenever my wife asks me why I did X or Y while I'm watching this show I always say. "I did it because (Insert Reason).....I was justified", with that Kentucky accent. She is usually not amused.
"Why, I don't know, wife, why don't you tell me why I'm talking like Boyd? "

And then tell her to take a look at your old mining photo.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Oh, if any of you are in or around Dallas and care. Apparently one of the writers for the show is a BIG fan of the Ticket which is the local sports radio talk station here. So many references where he names characters after people on that station and/or uses lines from the stations drop list. It's amusing to find them as easter eggs. This year so far the name of Dillahunt's character is the name of one of the board operators, and when he was intimidating the banker with "What about eggs!?" is also a drop.