Justified

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really feel like they could have done a much better job with Walters/Dilahunts character, seemed really wasted. Guess I just assumed his character would be more of a badass, definitely didnt act like ex special forces or anything and was kind of an idiot

Goatface

yeah i thought he was going a bigger story, as much time was spent on him the resolve was let down.

Homsar

Its pretty ridiculous Sam Elliots character hired about the dumbest group of Mercs. Doesnt make sense for his character to hire a bunch of dipshits

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Its pretty ridiculous Sam Elliots character hired about the dumbest group of Mercs. Doesnt make sense for his character to hire a bunch of dipshits
That's also something I don't get. If he was really a big player in the region at one point and moved to Colorado. Then wouldn't he probably have at least a few good contacts left and the ability to form a better crew?

RIP ChooChoo - You whore "befriending" gentle giant.

Goatface

i can not remember raylan's quote, but he explained it when talking to sam.
they are great at killing, but not crime stuff

Homsar

i can not remember raylan's quote, but he explained it when talking to sam.
they are great at killing, but not crime stuff
They didnt seem good at that either, I guess choo choo killed a 70 year old on accident but other then that they were bad everywhere. Walker had the calm attitude like hes a secret badass but he was as terrible and stupid like everyone else

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
To be fair, the amount of criminals Raylan and Tim have killed easily make them the highest level marshals in the country. It's very hard to hire high level mercs. Normally you need to level up your own dudes.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I actually liked the way that the mercs totally failed. I don't doubt that they are great soldiers, but Raylan was correct in saying that they incorrectly assumed that their badassedness would translate to being criminals but it didn't at all since the two things really have next to nothing to do with each other.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
"You shot me in the back!"

"You wanted to get hit in the front, you should've run toward me."

Gonna miss this show.

Homsar

Holy shit im an idiot, I just realized Steve from american dad has been on this season wtf. All season I kept thinking he looked familiar but I didnt think about it much

spronk

FPS noob
^ mind blown

as always the raylan vs. boyd scenes were the best, they really need a devils threesome with ava before the series ends. I thought it was a lot more than $10m in the vault, but that whole vault thing is just as stupid as the merc army, shit sam elliot its 2015 diversify yo assets Wakandan. this is uncle scrooge levels of weirdness at this point on the money, but I guess you just gotta chuck that up to some weird cash is king syndrome for old redneck drug dealers.

the arlo stuff was weird too seemed out of left field, glad they brought the actor back tho

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Well, if you watched breaking bad you know that you can't just take all of your drug lord cash to Merrill Lynch. That vault is a hell of a lot safer than Walt's storage locker or the crawlspace under his house.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The cash is specifically there and in cash to quickly buy out rednecks from their property and they need a decent amount but more than $10M would just be stupid for the TV show. The cash is not that bad of a plot mechanic.

spronk

FPS noob
if markham was using bitcoin he wouldn't have these problems

of course his fortune would rise and fall by 75% every day

rattlesnake dude is weird, kinda lame they keep bringing in a parade of bad guys every few episodes. shoulda just stuck with blackwater and them go more and more native/kurtz. disappointed loretta didn't do some targeted poisoning, didn't you learn anything from margo?

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Looking like the noose is tightening around Boyd, but I don't wanna believe. I want him to go on to rule Harlan then someday sell me some good, legal shit...Not that skank bud that you get from your dealer.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
if markham was using bitcoin he wouldn't have these problems

of course his fortune would rise and fall by 75% every day

rattlesnake dude is weird, kinda lame they keep bringing in a parade of bad guys every few episodes. shoulda just stuck with blackwater and them go more and more native/kurtz. disappointed loretta didn't do some targeted poisoning, didn't you learn anything from margo?
It is going to be really funny if they have loretta wind up killing the gunfighter dude. Everybody who has tried to hurt loretta in the past came to very bad ends.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't get Boyd's actions, honestly. He's always been practical, not stupid. The moment Loretta walked in and offered him a piece of a multimillion dollar business, in exchange for connections only he can muster? He could have just asked for a 20% equity and been set for life (In exchange he'd handle distribution, muscle and the pressure for the original property purchases). That was, in essence, what he wanted at one point--to grow weed in Harlan. This would allow him to profit from a potentiallybigorganization, with an expert ensuring pretty large yields.

Give Markum's need for muscle and distribution/oversight, it's obvious Loretta REALLY needs him. I don't think she would have been adverse to giving him a minor partnership. Seems silly for him to keep charging after that money, especially given how smart Boyd has always been in the past.

rattlesnake dude is weird, kinda lame they keep bringing in a parade of bad guys every few episodes.
I think the Rattlesnake dude is essentially to give the final episode a real "high noon" gunfight. Guy is a quick draw expert, him squaring off against Raylan seems inevitable. I know the show often avoids cliches like that, but sometimes it embraces it to. Personally I hope there is a big 'draw" gunfight, but I'm a sucker for Westerns.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The main problem with Boyd just taking Loretta up on her deal is that it would require throwing Ava under the bus. If she doesn't help them indite Boyd, (or run away/go into hiding) she goes back to jail.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
The main problem with Boyd just taking Loretta up on her deal is that it would require throwing Ava under the bus. If she doesn't help them indite Boyd, (or run away/go into hiding) she goes back to jail.
I assume Boyd has long term plans that involve feints to the viewer. That or the writers need to connect their A's to their B's regardless if it makes total sense character wise. I hope for the former cause Boyd is cool.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I think Boyd is still planning on running away with Ava and whatever he says/does with Loretta is going to be over once he leaves but he will do what he can to make her a bigger pain in the ass to Avery Malcom before he goes.

It's kind of funny that Raylan had the perfect trap set for Boyd and was all ready to spring it but the only thing that saved Boyd was that he fucked up his heist but he doesn't know it saved him. I think Boyd is getting sloppy because he knows he's going to lose Ava and possibly go to jail if he doesn't get his exit but he's too greedy to go with the chance of a big score sitting there.

The thing with Loretta was kind of cool but it seems like a bit of a stretch to me that a young girl would have that much balls or business sense. It doesn't help that she looks 13 even though the actress is 18.