Justified

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, after last season I thought it was a good thing the show was headed out. Last season was kind of weak, still good TV but weak. This season, so far, has been amazing (And everything about it seems stepped up a notch. Tons of great tacking shots, excellent dialogue, more interesting characters ect.). Makes me sad it's gonna be over.
it would be great to see the show end on an amazing season which is looking that way but ill end up wanting more. maybe a movie or somethin

spronk

FPS noob
marathoned through the new season, pretty good but Ava pretty much sucks now (she used to be cool) and Boyd and Raylan have gotten a bit boring. Bad guys are cool I guess but this is like the third or fourth season where you have "outsiders roll in, think all the locals are retarded redneck hillbillies, get their shit pushed in". I guess Sam is sorta not an outsider but feels like it. And yeah him without his famous mustache is just super weird.

Crazy to think there are still 8 more episodes, story seems kinda stuck in neutral. Hope the story doesn't go into the predictable route of bad guys kidnapping Raylan's baby/ex-wife to make him do stuff.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think more than the usual "outsiders roll in" angle, they're running for the "Boyd thinks he's the big bad wolf, until the big bad wolf shows up" angle...

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
I really hope the show ends with Raylan and Boyd uneasily accepting one another as they take down Markum. I don't want a repeat of Shane. Boyd is just too damn awesome to go out any other way than on top.

And then the final scene is Boyd patching up Walter White, curing his cancer, and starting a meth/pot empire together.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I also think that they will have that moment when Raylan and the Marshalls/USAA have to make the call to go after the bigger evil even if it means not having the RICO case against Boyd.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Or they could make the story come full circle and have Raylan kill Boyd like was supposed to happen in the first ep.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I really liked this episode. Sad end for Choo choo but they really made him a sympathetic character and it's interesting to see the mercenaries realize that they are in over their head after it's too late. I wonder what Ava's uncle has up his sleeve.

spronk

FPS noob
lawnmower man is getting his revenge on them duke boys

it is a bit weird, he obviously doesn't mean to kill boyd right away i guess he wants all the money and this is play into making boyd trust him

that is also the least hooker looking hooker i have ever seen

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, they did a good job making Choo Choo a character you actually liked in a way. Probably in order to help cement the fact that the others in his crew are genuine bad guys. As for the hooker? Meh, i've seen better and worse...

Still hoping Choo Choo's in a coma or "near dead" and pulls through, but I know they won't let that happen.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
lawnmower man is getting his revenge on them duke boys

it is a bit weird, he obviously doesn't mean to kill boyd right away i guess he wants all the money and this is play into making boyd trust him

that is also the least hooker looking hooker i have ever seen
Actually, he did mean to kill Boyd right away. How did you not get that from what happened?

spronk

FPS noob
Actually, he did mean to kill Boyd right away. How did you not get that from what happened?
why stop the other guy from rushing in then though, coulda just stepped back let the other guy run in to help and watch them both fall down. you're right though I guess his initial play was to let boyd die, just was a bit weird then to save him.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I think he didn't want to have to kill the other guy. But, when push came to shove (lol) he did what he had to do.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Probably changed his mind a little about Boyd, after talking to Ava, but still didn't want to get found out and killed.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Go watch the scene again. Start up at where he says "Hey Boyd, let's top off the oil, go grab that oil can that I conveniently placed on the other side of those boards I sawed through."

He wants to kill Boyd, and make it look like an accident. He did not want to kill the other dude, and only did so to keep him from telling Boyd about the boards. There was no point where he changed his mind about killing Boyd. He doesn't care about the money.