Justified

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Justified

Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2010-03-16

Creator: Graham Yost

Cast: Timothy Olyphant, Nick Searcy, Joelle Carter, Jacob Pitts, Erica Tazel, Walton Goggins, Natalie Zea

Overview: A character drama based on the 2001 Elmore Leonard short story "Fire in the Hole." Leonard's tale centers around U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens of Kentucky, a quiet but strong-willed official of the law. The tale covers his high-stakes job, as well as his strained relationships with his ex-wife and father.

Goatface

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 142223[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Justified[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2010-03-16[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A character drama based on the 2001 Elmore Leonard short story "Fire in the Hole." Leonard's tale centers around U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens of Kentucky, a quiet but strong-willed official of the law. The tale covers his high-stakes job, as well as his strained relationships with his ex-wife and father.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Hat Trick

Three on a Match

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
think they pretty much killed everyone off last season.
Pretty much, unless cast availability is an issue there isn't a need for a mass culling until the end.

After last season I am unenthusiastic until proven otherwise.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah last season started with possibility and strength, imo, and then petered out. Really disappointing. But I have faith that the writers will kick it into gear for the confrontation we all know is coming.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
As much as I like Boyd, I don't really care for Boyd vs. Raylan being the constant of the show. And why would Ava want to burn Raylan? I guess since it's the last season they want to go out on a climax, but I just don't think Boyd or Ava matter that much to Raylan, and focusing on him is more interesting to me. I like it when Raylan interacts with law enforcement nearby that haven't met him. The friction is entertaining.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think the three on a match trailer might be more trying to signify that she's simply fed up with both of them trying to "save" her and ready to handle her own shit. Since they both apparently were going into the house to find/save her and she locks them both in.

Goatface

only 13 episodes, don't think justified takes off any time.

what i gather they have already finished filming up to 10.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Starts tomorrow bros. Thank god since I am home at 5:00 now because it gets dark so early and there hasn't been shit to watch since before Christmas. I am just finishing rewatching Deadwood so my Tim Olyphant boner is fully engorged. And yeah I think only AMC has done that half season bullshit. FX has not yet sunk to that level?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone think Raylan is going to get killed this season? I hope not but with his attitude I can totally see it happening.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the heads up about tommorrow, always forget this show starts early in the year heh.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database