kate has a hoof

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Brittney said:
Lol all you fags who say you wouldn?t hit a it are such fuckin liars.

"Oh ya I?m such a bad ass pussy gettin mother fucker that I spend all day reading these mmo forums! No way would I ever fuck a bitch that ugly. No way is she worthy of my cock. What an ugly fucking cunt, plus her FOOT is fucked up and that would totally have an effect on her ability to get it on.?

Some of you queers really need to get off that fuckin high horse and reevaluate the size of your internet penis.
While i would normally agree, or be the one posting this, i can"t say i would fuck it. But this post still applies to the rest, because i"m 10x hotter than anyone else here.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Hey guys, let"s clear this up now ...

Kate"s a skank-whore, trailer-trash, cross-eyed bimbo out for teh quick intarweb buck.

Her foot AIN"T the reason most guys wouldn"t fugg her.

Kapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh ?

... Bonzai

My opinion is still the same. She is just another cam hoe. I wouldn"t fuck her because I"m not a fucking horn dog that fucks anything that moves. I will not go after some skank, I could care less if she has a hoof. For pretty much everyone it has to do with the fact she is an internet cam ho.

Eomer said:
Now they can, but maybe not 10 or 15 years ago they couldn"t. Or maybe them fuckers got really chewed up by the John Deere? Who knows
Cleft anything is never plastic surgerified till after you are done growing. I went to school w/ a girl who had cleft pallette and was fugly, but could string a noodle from nose to mouth with ease.

She had to wait till she was like 22 to get a nose job because her bone plates had to stop growing, or else the surgery would just get fucked up.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Double bag it, then. Half the people claiming they wouldn"t fuck her are probably virgins, for god"s sake.
Negative here. There was a 6 year dry spell, but married now since Oct 2nd.

Got all the (beep) I can handle.

... Bonzai

qxx_foh

shitlord
Bonzai Da Gnome said:
Hey guys, let"s clear this up now ...

Kate"s a skank-whore, trailer-trash, cross-eyed bimbo out for teh quick intarweb buck.

Her foot AIN"T the reason most guys wouldn"t fugg her.

Kapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh ?

... Bonzai
Well not bangin her cus she?s a dumb cunt internet ho is a good reason I guess. But fooz sayin they wouldn?t hit it cus she?s fugly are stupid.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
If you can score a girl that hot, go score one that isn"t a minotaur.
I"m sorry, this made me lol irl.

And for the record, since I am currently on a 4 month and counting dry spell, I would indeed hit the minotaur. I wouldn"t brag about it, but yeah, I"d hit it.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
She may be a skanky cross eyed cam whore with a club foot, butlook at that ass!!!

bruza_foh

shitlord
You could go "here piggy piggy piggy" or "soooooooweee!" when you want to get her in bed.

All jokes aside (since I"d probably hit it), I think what would be pretty funny is that she could admit, then raise her rates up, and although she"d get a whole new crowd of fucked up fans, she"d probably make more money.

Fizbenx_foh

shitlord
Sorry ... I dont think shes attractive... Don"t get me wrong, like i said if I was drunk i would definetly fuck her... But if i was sober at a bar shes not the type of girl i would hit on. I also dont think paris hilton is hot... they both have that "i look good when im caked over, but imagine wut i look like when i wake up" style.

Sorry bro... If it dissapoints you or somehow threatens your manhood. I just don"t like girls who use way to much makeup to cover up the obvious fact that they arnt very hot. I"d rather have a "girl-next door" with natural beauty then some girl who cakes herslef everynight and takes 2 hours to get rdy.

Btw... Just for the record, although i doubt you wil believe me, I have a gf... we have been together for the last 3 years and 8 months.... Lots of sex.... lots of head.... So you shouldn"t stereotype because of your shortcomings...

Zinke_foh

shitlord
James said:
Hahahaha...maybe it"s cause I"m a wee bit drunk, but man...that sig is fucking GOLD.
No, that is pretty funny. The combination of his post, the army pic, and then the guy"s ass combines into teh funnay.