kate has a hoof

Fer0x_foh

shitlord
If she came up to me while I was minding my own business and said hey, want to fuck? I"d hit it, maybe a couple times after that. If she walked by me and I saw her, I might say, hey, she"s kinda hot and that would be that. Other then that, she really just doesn"t do it for me.

Why dont I like her? For one I hate how the hair over the eye, it works for some girls but not for her. I generally like dark haired girls over blonde, but hair over eyes usually doesn"t work for dark haired chicks. And it doesn"t for kate, it"s much less appealing.

Second is the 1/2 lazy eye, it"s almost like it can"t choose if it wants to be lazy or if doesn"t. I"m sorry but lazy eye = not attractive. But her"s is only 1/2 way there.

Next is her makeup. I think she should get some consulting for this and she"d look so much better. I don"t mean to sound like someone who nitpicks everything, but I dont like this either. It just doesnt work for her. Light skin but dark eye liner/shadow? This only works sometimes, mostly when it"s dimly lit, formal occasions, a couple of other occasions, I"m sure a bitch should know more than me. Second is the heavy red blush, this only works if your really pale skin which she isn"t. Sometimes it isn"t so bad but other times it"s inordinate.

I dunno think of me as whatever I don"t care, but her body compared to other intaweb babes. I"ve seen way better. But I"d gladly trade my g/f"s body for kates but the faces stay.

Nihnyes_foh

shitlord
edit: wow gross, I got owned by a livejournal user haha. Didn"t notice that before. First the pic was there with the guy dancing, the one day red X, now this.

She appears to have a foot like a Ninja Turtle.

Edit: I"m apparently an idiot and cannot figure out how to post more then one picture at a time, if indeed such a thing can be done. Should I just make two other posts with the other pictures?

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
we"ve seen those hoof pics before. what i wanna see is a CLEAR hoof pic, a pic that leaves zero doubt in my mind as to Kates hoof status.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
James said:
What. The. Fuck. Are you into 400+ pound chicks or what?
Heh, whoa, not that far. I like plus sizes mainly, but maybe I shouldn"t generalize. There are some skinny chicks that I find very attractive. I think it"s something you have to treat case by case, you can"t base a woman"s attractiveness based on body type, which I was wrong to do. I just saw how ugly her face was(which is requirement number 1 above all else), so I went off on the rest.

And please, let"s not assume how much sex we get just because we don"t like the same women you do. I"ve had a gf for almost 5 years, and she"s fucking hornier than I am, insane.

TheWand_foh

shitlord
None of the "hoof" pics show both her face, and the hoof.. they are all mostly one or the other. The one pic that shows both is unclear. I need a clear undoctored pic containing both her face, and her hoof.