kate has a hoof

We"re all in agreement that the obscurity is on the right foot, yes?

Perhaps she has some sort of bastard goat-girl foot -- perhaps that"s still considered a hoof, but I suppose that depends on your definition. There are obviously toes. Unfortunately, we can"t see the whole foot to dispel or reinforce.

Dredg_foh

shitlord
10.jpg

hoof2.jpg

And perhaps the most revealing one of all...

KatesHayground.jpg

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hoof or not that chick is fucking weird looking.

Yes, i"d hit it but I"d screw mud.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Mcpickle Deluxe said:
Holy shit what more do you want. pics one and two CLEARLY show hoof status. Lol puts a whole new meaning to cowgirl
I know she has a hoof man, all I want is a CLEAR pic of the hoof because every pic so far does not show the hoof in all its glory. Is wanting to see the hoof clearly so much to ask!!?!?! lol

http://www.montana-art.com/links.htm

look at the left hand side.

Kate"s Team
More about the owner, veterinarian and farrier that are working together to rehabilitate Kate

Kate"s Hoof Photos
Progressive photos of Kate"s hooves. They show the painful damage done to the hoof when founder is left untreated.

Kate"s X-Rays
Periodic radiographs are being taken of Kate"s hooves

Kate"s Shoes
Some photos of the shoes Joe designed for Kate

email Kate"s owner

LOL

hahahahha

Quote:

Whether or not this all this is even true doesn"t even matter. It doesn"t change the fact that she"s a beautifull young woman and a wonderfull person with a big heart. Anyone who derives pleasure from comparing her to a barnyard animal obviously can"t be feeling to good about themselves. Your all sick and disgusting to exploit another persons malady the way you do. Not to mention the fact that your analogy is completely inaccurate, because it"s not a hoof but rather a lobster claw.

Maybe you should call it Kate"s Aquarium

lobster.jpg

lobster.jpg

Kevincheese said:
She poses nude online. She"s already a bardyard animal.

And from Canadia, at that.
Everyone has beat off to nudies online. Even you sir.. if you say you haven"t cause you have a GF you lie. Cause in period week I know you might not be gettin any. So do you beat it to barnyard animals?

PS Period sex owns. You don"t even have to get her wet.