kate has a hoof

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
I dunno man... it looks like a hoof in that pic but it may just look that way cus of the position of her 2 feet. I think we need a more clear pic. We must unravel the mysteries of Kate?s hoof.

Dredg_foh

shitlord
Brittney said:
I dunno man... it looks like a hoof in that pic but it may just look that way cus of the position of her 2 feet. I think we need a more clear pic. We must unravel the mysteries of Kate?s hoof.
Other message boards already have. It"s time to accept it. She"s a 7-toed wonder.

DiscW_foh

shitlord
So she"s missing 3 toes or whatever, you people are fucking insane. I don"t discriminate against the handicapped myself.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
heh, just tell her to keep her heels on. Be a lot kinkier that way anyway.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
After the official confirmation of said hoof I would have to respectfully decline any and all invitations to have vaginal intercourse with Kate...

Cus I would be too busy fucking the SHIT out of her HOOF!

DiscW said:
So she"s missing 3 toes or whatever, you people are fucking insane. I don"t discriminate against the handicapped myself.
Seriously. When I first saw this thread, I wondered why I had never realized this before. Then I realized, it was because I never even realized she had feet before. There are much more important body parts to focus on here.

Put high heels on that chick and you"ll never know the difference.

That being said, I went back and looked at my pictures of her and she"s either almost always wearing shoes or keeping that foot hidden. Even the videos of her photoshoots don"t reveal anything.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Now they can, but maybe not 10 or 15 years ago they couldn"t. Or maybe them fuckers got really chewed up by the John Deere? Who knows

As far as how it affects my opinion of her, it doesn"t really. Maybe a bit, but I would certainly still bag it if I were to run into her next time I am in Victoria.

Lenaldo_foh

shitlord
Meh... I don"t think i would bang her unless i had a few beers in me. I never thought she was attractive... Looks like an ugly girl who caked herself with pounds of makeup.. not my type....

The foot thing... ya... that spretty gross.... only because you dont expcet it.. its like taking off a girls pants and finding out she has a HUGE bush..... disgusting...but not a deal-breaker if u are really in it for the win!

qxx_foh

shitlord
Seriously, if you would fuck a girl with a hoof, a motherfucking HOOF, she has a HOOF, you"re fucked up. If you can score a girl that hot, go score one that isn"t a minotaur.

There"s a reason you never see her fucking hoof in pictures. It"s because hooves are erection repellant.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Lol all you fags who say you wouldn?t hit a it are such fuckin liars.

"Oh ya I?m such a bad ass pussy gettin mother fucker that I spend all day reading these mmo forums! No way would I ever fuck a bitch that ugly. No way is she worthy of my cock. What an ugly fucking cunt, plus her FOOT is fucked up and that would totally have an effect on her ability to get it on.?

Some of you queers really need to get off that fuckin high horse and reevaluate the size of your internet penis.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
ah skeet skeet skeet motherfuckers

not.

God, how much fucking make-up she got on? I"m with Lenaldo on this one. She"s way too skinny also.

Now, all that aside, it all depends on circumstance. Do you know she has a hoof before or after? It"s like shaking a guy"s hand that only has 3 fingers. You can"t go "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!". You got get in there and shake that hand.

So really, you were going to fuck this girl, 3 surprise missing toes would stop you? Might as well give her right to pick your faults apart, and I"m sure you"ve got more than her.

qxx_foh

shitlord
I already explained thats not my attitude towards only banging the finest of bitches. Ill go hoggin here and there as long as the hog doesn"t have a hoof.