Kegz (not Kegkilla) caught DDOSing P99, drags his RL job/company into the mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dis

Confirmed Male
This keeps getting worse and worse, and by worse I mean bad, and by bad, I mean bad bad, not bad good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No, he's some fag who kept spamming about his emulator server here. I think he's been Rickshaw'd though.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
When you're talking about EQ Emu bro battles such as this really it's like two tards fighting.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Keg is a motherfucking true life internet hero.

Fuck that snowden asshole, you need to be focusing all of your freedom loving nerd worship straight up kegs butthole.

Edit: Oh, boo. Kegz, not Keg.

Much like Tyen tells himself every night: Second best is still more than I deserve.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm in the crowd of folks disappointed that it's just a schmuck riding off Kegkilla's name (this thread would have like 4 views if not for everyone assuming Kegkilla).

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, wow. Maybe he'll finally disappear now. And since he's essentially admitted to attacking Rogean's server, maybe there will be charges.

Kegz is the gift that keeps on giving. It's a thing of beauty.

• 1Like

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Who cares what happens on same little emu server? I'm probably going to rickshaw this later.

• 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
that thread was interesting until the systolic retard started posting.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who cares what happens on same little emu server? I'm probably going to rickshaw this later.
Well, it's a crime, so while it might be a stretch, Kegz could end up in jail. Also, since he involved his company, he could lose his job or something. Stop being a douche.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Which one of you is the systolic retard?

Don't be shy. I'm a diastolic Sagittarius. Maybe we can get together and <3

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well, it's a crime, so while it might be a stretch, Kegz could end up in jail. Also, since he involved his company, he could lose his job or something. Stop being a douche.
Plus, Gavin's going to get busted for cyber terrorism over the classified email fiasco

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.