Kegz (not Kegkilla) caught DDOSing P99, drags his RL job/company into the mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some internet troll has the last name Aids? That like Weiner texting his weener.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, it's a crime, so while it might be a stretch, Kegz could end up in jail. Also, since he involved his company, he could lose his job or something. Stop being a douche.
His "company" is probably made up of him, himself and he. Apart from a very generic web site that makes him looks somewhat Tyen-ish, a quick search on Google turns up a bunch of dubstep shit hosted from that server, and nothing else. They have a handful of clients, all of whose sites look fairly similar (and not very good). Pretty amateur, really.

He's an idiot for trying to point fingers at Rogean for the DDoS, since Rogean does this shit for a living and is aware of exactly how he's being attacked. He's doubly an idiot for dragging his "company" into this. But, more than anything else, he's the supreme overlord of idiots for using his real name (which is featured nowhere on his company web site) to threaten Rogean with litigation over something that is traceable back to his own servers. Dumbass.

• 1Like

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
It's a crime, but isn't running the emu server a crime as well? I mean they would have to admit to a crime to prove another happened.

• 1Like

rolx_sl

shitlord
YOU MOTHER FUCKER KEGZ YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOU CAUSED ME SO MANY DEATHS SO MANY GROUPS FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU BURN BITCH!

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
Why because I posted a picture that is up on p99 of a DDOS'er (This is a federal offense)

Snap out of it.

We can NOT ALLOW this type of scum to run around freely doing whatever the fuck they want in EMU projects. More pictures please. This guy needs to get outed and his server needs to be shut down immediately.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Posting any sort of RL info on these forums against a users wishes, no matter how stupid that user may be is a bannable offence.

But since the user is really stupid I'll give you a moment to remove your post yourself.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why because I posted a picture that is up on p99 of a DDOS'er (This is a federal offense)

Snap out of it.

We can NOT ALLOW this type of scum to run around freely doing whatever the fuck they want in EMU projects. More pictures please. This guy needs to get outed and his server needs to be shut down immediately.
It is the general policy of this forum not to allow people to post personal information about other people unless they themselves have already posted that information. I was probably stepping a little over the line posting the emails with his business info in them.

You really need to chill out and get some perspective dude. He isn't "scum", he's just some no life shit-brained loser with no social skills and an unhealthy obsession with Everquest. We aren't law enforcement, and while it may be illegal, nobody here really gives a shit about him DDOSing your dinky little nothing of an emu server beyond what entertainment the drama involved provides us. Go on back to your circle jerk forums and server staffed by a bunch of humorless faggot moderators.

rolx_sl

shitlord
It is the general policy of this forum not to allow people to post personal information about other people unless they themselves have already posted that information. I was probably stepping a little over the line posting the emails with his business info in them.

You really need to chill out and get some perspective dude. He isn't "scum", he's just some no life shit-brained loser with no social skills and an unhealthy obsession with Everquest. We aren't law enforcement, and while it may be illegal, nobody here really gives a shit about him DDOSing your dinky little nothing of an emu server beyond what entertainment the drama involved provides us. Go on back to your circle jerk forums and server staffed by a bunch of humorless faggot moderators.
Lol I give a shit kegz is the worst kind ddosing a emu 5-6x a day everyday just to make people suffer? This mother fucker deserves whatever comes to him I hope someone hooks him up good.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord

You and him are both scum apparently. Go back to wow or whatever the fuck shithole you came from, I don't know you, or give 2 shits about you. This post was not directed towards you. So kindly take a step back, and fuck yourself.

rolx_sl

shitlord
You and him are both scum apparently. Go back to wow or whatever the fuck shithole you came from, I don't know you, or give 2 shits about you. This post was not directed towards you. So kindly take a step back, and fuck yourself.
+1 what a dip shit.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I disagree. This is the single most important rule this board could possibly follow. It doesnt matter if Kegz is an aspie fuckwad (he is). Vaz should have been banned without warning, IMO.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord

It's exactly this type of mentality of why we need SO MUCH law enforcement. People are grown, and can fucking police themselves with reasonable prudence. But you are too much of a sheep to realize that apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.