Kegz (not Kegkilla) caught DDOSing P99, drags his RL job/company into the mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolx_sl

shitlord
Don't try to fuck over an entire community and you won't have people trying to figure out where you live, you have no idea the headache this guy has caused me he's been doing it for YEARS.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
Don't get me wrong, I would never wish harm upon someone I do not personally know. But adding a face to a lot of grief is another thing. Now he knows that maybe there could be consequences to his actions, and people know where to look now.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
I disagree. This is the single most important rule this board could possibly follow. It doesnt matter if Kegz is an aspie fuckwad (he is). Vaz should have been banned without warning, IMO.
Why? So people can get away with whatever the fuck they want? These projects are the Wild West, don't expect law enforcement to step in and police this shit. Needs to be done ourselves.

Grow some balls.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You and him are both scum apparently. Go back to wow or whatever the fuck shithole you came from, I don't know you, or give 2 shits about you. This post was not directed towards you. So kindly take a step back, and fuck yourself.
You're a fucking dumbass. I never said Kegz wasn't a piece of shit, but don't come here thinking your righteous indignation gives you the right to break the rules of our forum. Nobody gives a shit that your piddly shit forums full of losers who can't accept that the glory days of EQ are gone are 'the wild west', because we aren't the wild west. We have rules, and one of the strictest ones is no posting personal information.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I know I played EQ for 7ish years and WoW for about the same but HOLY FUCKING SHIT SOME OF YOU NERDS NEED TO GO OUTSIDE.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Why? So people can get away with whatever the fuck they want? These projects are the Wild West, don't expect law enforcement to step in and police this shit. Needs to be done ourselves.

Grow some balls.
Because people have been subject to bodily harm over this shit retard. No Internet bullshit is worth somebody getting hurt.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
You're a fucking dumbass. I never said Kegz wasn't a piece of shit, but don't come here thinking your righteous indignation gives you the right to break the rules of our forum. Nobody gives a shit that your piddly shit forums full of losers who can't accept that the glory days of EQ are gone are 'the wild west', because we aren't the wild west. We have rules, and one of the strictest ones is no posting personal information.
You talk about p99 being a shit hole?...Yet you create this entire thread. How fucking dumb and hypocritical are you?
And obviously people DO give a shit; I am sure many of the people on your forums are p99 players exclusively. That being said, It's your type of verbal attacks & rhetoric that are part of the reason the internet is so fucked up. People like you can treat anyone like shit because you have a monitor in front of your face. That's one thing, DDOSing a server for weeks, and causing thousands of people grief are another.

Posting a picture with no contact information or addresses is child's play compared to what you are doing to me on this forum now. Reach into this philosophical perspective.

I am still unsure as to why you seem so rustled up, but whatever. I respect these forums because of the people here, mainly EQ-era enthusiasts.

vazdeline_sl

shitlord
Go google the difference between active players and concurrent.

That being said, I AGREE it is wrong to hurt someone over the internet, I would think everyone understands that. A federal offense for a DDOS though seems pretty crazy as far as the tiers of hanus crimes. This discussion could turn into an interesting debate of when things "Go too far" digitially. And what does the receiving end do? Keep receiving?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why because I posted a picture that is up on p99 of a DDOS'er (This is a federal offense)

Snap out of it.

We can NOT ALLOW this type of scum to run around freely doing whatever the fuck they want in EMU projects. More pictures please. This guy needs to get outed and his server needs to be shut down immediately.
butthurt lvl;

dawson-crying1.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This place smells more of 4chan every day.
Which part? The lack of gore? The enforcement of NO DOXXING? Is it the crackdown on the rampant racist shit? Which part exactly is "more of 4chan every day" ?

Have you ever been to 4chan?

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Before I opened this thread, I had mixed up who was who in the EQEMU world, and for some reason thought Kegz was one of the mods of P1999, who was subsequently behind the DDoS attacks on P1999, which made this drama sound 10x more interesting.

But then I remembered who Kegz was, and blah. Boring.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Which part? The lack of gore? The enforcement of NO DOXXING? Is it the crackdown on the rampant racist shit? Which part exactly is "more of 4chan every day" ?

That fact that it's on the internet of course. I mean, how many more things in common do you need with 4chan than that?

Quaid

Trump's Staff

I'm not talking about the board or its policies, I'm talking about some of the opinions of the posters.

Edit: Just read that again, and you need to chill. I was not speaking about this board or itsmoderators, I was speaking of some bullshit Internet attitudes spilling into these forums. Such as, posting somebody's personal information on the Internet as some sort of digital vigilante retribution, like some goof a few posts up did.

Status
Not open for further replies.