Kevin Smith Suffers Massive Heart Attack (Feb '18).

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
260 to 180

That's quite a bit but not on Smith's level. Did he say what his max weight was? I'm not sure how tall he is but he looks like he has to be 400+ in some of those pics.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
That's quite a bit but not on Smith's level. Did he say what his max weight was? I'm not sure how tall he is but he looks like he has to be 400+ in some of those pics.

Just using it as context.

Google is showing 5'9'', so I'd say that 400+ is pretty likely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I know the feeling. My hair is now 14 inches long, upper mid back but in the past 2 years of growing it out, I've gone nearly bald on the top of my head. A effect from decades of being in the sun roofing likely. So I wear a hat at all times when I go out now and work. I keep wanting to cut it, but I know when I do, it'll be a shave cut for life.
/cringe

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The Facebook image that sevens posted:
Actually he just posted today on his facebook page he is at his lowest weight at 205...

The txt is dark so hard to read, but Kevin Smith himself says that his most was 330 pounds.

Plus I think he looks thinner than 205. I'm 6' 3" and weight about that and carry some weight around the mid section.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I think his face looks like that cause he's old now, not cause he got too skinny. Losing weight at almost the age of 50 is coincidental.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
jay is listed as 6'
jay-silent-bob.jpg

smith being 5'9 seems likely

• 1Like