Kevin Smith Suffers Massive Heart Attack (Feb '18).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He tried to make Mallrats 2. It got canned. He also tried to make Clerks 3, but that also got canned.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
NEWS

kevin smith is fat

• 3Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Well... was fat for a lot of his life. I just saw him 2 months ago and he looked good.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Crazy shit. My dad just went in last Friday for a triple bypass. He's 72. And he only did it because it was suggested, not like a heart attack was imminent and you have to do this immediately or die. There are tons of tests for these things. I wonder if he's going to a cardiologist or just ignoring it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Well sir, I see here you have platinum level insurance that will cover pretty much anything. How do you feel about triple bypass surgery? It's not really necessary, but it sure would be nice to have wouldn't it!?"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ha well it's more like... you're heading for a heart attack. Might not be tomorrow but you already have symptoms and we see the blockages. It's in your future if you do nothing. Get this now while you still can, and recover relatively easily. If you wait a year and your health isn't as good it's not an option.

If he is seeing someone, they can do tests to see what's blocked. There are options to fix it other than surgery too. Stents can be put in to open up blockages in some cases. You just hear about people who don't go to the doctor or put it off.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Watched Kevin Smith silent but deadly which is where he had the heart attack just after the show months back on Showtime. His comedy was spot on. First comedian I've laughed with in a few years.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I can’t be the only person who sees this thread bumped and checks to see if he died yet.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yb2ssum9t6e11.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That fat picture was back when he kind of had hair.

I met him in person when he was touring around Red Staet. He had a reverse Yamaka. Completely bald up there.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
fucking lol those jnco shorts or something?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
That fat picture was back when he kind of had hair.

I met him in person when he was touring around Red Staet. He had a reverse Yamaka. Completely bald up there.
I know the feeling. My hair is now 14 inches long, upper mid back but in the past 2 years of growing it out, I've gone nearly bald on the top of my head. A effect from decades of being in the sun roofing likely. So I wear a hat at all times when I go out now and work. I keep wanting to cut it, but I know when I do, it'll be a shave cut for life.