Kevin Smith Suffers Massive Heart Attack (Feb '18).

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I know the feeling. My hair is now 14 inches long, upper mid back but in the past 2 years of growing it out, I've gone nearly bald on the top of my head. A effect from decades of being in the sun roofing likely. So I wear a hat at all times when I go out now and work. I keep wanting to cut it, but I know when I do, it'll be a shave cut for life.

You better wear a hat at all times because that is a terrible look. I see that dude at prog rock concerts all the time.

eNAWJyi.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
You better wear a hat at all times because that is a terrible look. I see that dude at prog rock concerts all the time.

eNAWJyi.jpg
I wear those EXACT same glasses and I own jeans like that and have a shirt nea. Oh fuck me

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
262xs2ajuhi11.jpg

he gettin to al sharpton kinds of scary
sbnulv8m0q4z.jpg
he looks like worse than Jonah Hill after he lost weight. why do these guys go full cancer patient when they lose weight and never just go to a comfortable medium around 185-190?

Sevens

Log Wizard
he looks like worse than Jonah Hill after he lost weight. why do these guys go full cancer patient when they lose weight and never just go to a comfortable medium around 185-190?
Actually he just posted today on his facebook page he is at his lowest weight at 205...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Actually he just posted today on his facebook page he is at his lowest weight at 205...
he must have lost all that weight in his face then. he looks like he's ready for the sequel to Schindler's list.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
he must have lost all that weight in his face then. he looks like he's ready for the sequel to Schindler's list.

I don't think you realize just how huge that shirt is, shorts are pretty big too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, the challenge is keeping it off. He'll probably bounce back to some happy medium unless he goes full fatty again. It's really tough to keep starving yourself.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, the challenge is keeping it off. He'll probably bounce back to some happy medium unless he goes full fatty again. It's really tough to keep starving yourself.
i thought doctors tell you to gradually lose weight because just dropping that much weight in a short time might fuck with your heart as well.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I went keto for my cancer with the side effect of losing 36 pounds in three months, and I most certainly feel like I lost it too quick. Doesn't feel like my parts fit together right anymore.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Some guys are just supposed to be fat. Every time a famous fat guy loses a whole bunch of weight, I always think they looked better before. Kevin Smith was definitely too fat when he started, but he should have stopped after the first before/after pic. Going from obese to chunky = good. Going from obese to thin just turns you into an alien.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Because you're comparing his now face to him at 300+. If you had never seen him before you'd think he looks just like a normal dude.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Because you're comparing his now face to him at 300+. If you had never seen him before you'd think he looks just like a normal dude.

Yeah the health benefits are huge. No one ever looked at Smith and said, "I want to look like that guy!". So, while no one still says that, he's gained a ton of benefits he didn't have before...like living long enough to maybe see grandkids or his late 60s.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I went from 260 to 180 years back and my face suffered from the same issue. I ended up looking like a washed out drug addict. There's something about how the skin made for the previous fat just kind of floats above the thinner face that looks uncanny. The deeper eye sockets plays a part in it as well.

I'm not the biggest Smith fan, but it's good to see him get his weight in order. It was a shitty thing to do to his family to keep himself in such an unhealthy state.