Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Not allowing me to pretend like my being named this community's biggest asshat is a good thing is censoring me!"

No, again, you're just a retard.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
It is censorship in its most raw form.

You deserve the Saltyhat of The Year award.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
censorship
ˈsensərSHip/
noun
  1. 1.
    the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.
You're so retarded you can't even define censor correctly.

Nothing about your post was considered obscene, politically unacceptable or a threat to security.

It was just you attempting to salvage your pathetic hurtbutt ego in the face of your overwhelming tour de force victory after a year of hard work at being this community's largest asshat.

Nothing more. Not censorship.

• 1Faggotry

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
censorship
ˈsensərSHip/
noun
  1. 1.
    the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

Nothing about your post was considered obscene, politically unacceptable or a threat to security.

It was just you attempting to salvage your pathetic hurtbutt ego in the face of your overwhelming tour de force victory after a year of hard work at being this community's largest asshat.

Locking my thread is most certainly narrative (books), news, and political prohibition.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Highly inflated sense of the importance of what you have to say is just another sign of your total mental breakdown and butthurt.

Your "narrative" is a joke, just like you are.

• 1Faggotry

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
censorship
ˈsensərSHip/
noun
  1. 1.

Here's a less cherry-picked more modern (read: applicable) definition, dork:

Censorship is the suppression of free speech, public communication or other information which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient as determined by governments, media outlets, authorities or other groups or institutions.[1]

Source: Censorship - Wikipedia

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And yet here you are, still shitting up the forums.

Clearly not censored.

Just not allowed to celebrate your retardation as if it were a virtue, rather than the vice it is.

• 1Faggotry

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Highly inflated sense of the importance of what you have to say is just another sign of your total mental breakdown and butthurt.

Your "narrative" is a joke, just like you are.
Man, you really can't handle me winning the race. Have to go and censor my free speech to feel like you accomplished something.

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
And yet here you are, still shitting up the forums.

Clearly not censored.

Just not allowed to celebrate your retardation as if it were a virtue, rather than the vice it is.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
In this case, everything you post is just trash.

• 1Faggotry

khalid

Unelected Mod
Himeo was also "censored" according to that definition.

Freedom of speech is a very important right is too often limited to just what people think violates the first amendment, but it also isn't something that should be treated as 100%. I don't want the Westboro Baptist Church shouting at recently deceased parents, I don't want Himeo trotting out remote viewing to people searching for loved ones, etc.

We also don't need 10 different threads about asshat of the year all over the forum either.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Take Khalid's word for. You get reported more than anyone.

Because everything you post is garbage.

• 1Faggotry

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Take Khalid's word for. You get reported more than anyone.

Because everything you post is garbage.
I'm sorry you feel that way (not really). There are others who agree with and enjoy my content. The world's not all about you hodj. I guess your mentors (and now your mods) have always rewarded your tattletale-ing.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Himeo was also "censored" according to that definition.

Freedom of speech is a very important right is too often limited to just what people think violates the first amendment, but it also isn't something that should be treated as 100%. I don't want the Westboro Baptist Church shouting at recently deceased parents, I don't want Himeo trotting out remote viewing to people searching for loved ones, etc.

We also don't need 10 different threads about asshat of the year all over the forum either.

Hey, man. Each round is a unique snowflake deserving of it's own thread.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
@Himeo. I will pay you to hire a Remote Viewer to figure out a way to end this retarded derail and get back to the psychic stuff.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think reporting because you don't like what is being said is weak shit. I still can't believe it goes on so much here.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think reporting because you don't like what is being said is weak shit. I still can't believe it goes on so much here.

Most people don't see it as them reporting something that they simply didn't like. As far as it goes, I don't mind people reporting stuff if they think its a problem. It isn't lots of work to just reject reports when people are just upset about nothing. If you see some derail or something that you think a reasonable person could think is ruining a thread, report it.

The only time its irritating really is when you have obvious hypocrites like Kegkilla reporting Tolan right after accusing the mods of treating Screamfeeder unfairly because we disagreed with him.

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Most people don't see it as them reporting something that they simply didn't like. As far as it goes, I don't mind people reporting stuff if they think its a problem. It isn't lots of work to just reject reports when people are just upset about nothing. If you see some derail or something that you think a reasonable person could think is ruining a thread, report it.

The only time its irritating really is when you have obvious hypocrites like Kegkilla reporting Tolan right after accusing the mods of treating Screamfeeder unfairly because we disagreed with him.
By why accept the report and lock an acceptance speech?