Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Alright, let's set aside the "crazy" subject of PSI and analyze the methodology of the "Skeptical" arguments presented in this thread in the abstract. In doing so, I hope to shed some light on why Khalid is a giant pussy.

When you have something published in a current reputable journal, then we can talk.

The problem with "skeptics" is that they aren't skeptical enough.

The best way to determine truth from fantasy is empirical, peer-reviewed evidence. This is the best process that we have.

Why?

Because it relies on gathering evidence, testing that evidence, and rigorously examining the methods of evidence gathering and the parameters of the test, in order to eliminate bias and mistakes.

Thus, the methodology of peer-review is a methodology of empirical evidence first, last, and always.

This is my methodology.

Khalid's pussy methodology, is to reject empirical evidence because a group of people with fancy clothes and fancy titles hasn't told him what to think.

http://www.sciencemag.org/about/leadership-and-management

Khalid, you are an intellectual coward who has traded one religion for another.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Thanks for telling me the importance of peer-review. I had never considered it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Peer-review is great, but you're supposed to trust the evidence not the opinions of the people doing the review.

At least you have the decency to admit you're a religious zealot and anti-science.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It's like we're privileged enough to witness the birth of a new Lumie. Give him a bit longer in the oven and he'll have those cures for cancer ready to go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Show me 125 peer-reviewed journal articles showing Lumie's cure for cancer is real and I'll jump on board.

Because I follow the evidence, where ever it may lead.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Look at your God, Khalid. This is the man whose opinions you trust more than you trust empirical evidence.

220px-Jeremy_M_Berg.jpg

Maybe he'll get around to telling you what to think when he's done figuring out whatever the fuck this is.

bergzincfinger2.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Show me 125 peer-reviewed journal articles showing Lumie's cure for cancer is real and I'll jump on board.

I don't have to show you shit. The beauty of this is now that you are on this road to insanity you will eventually justify it to yourself. It's only a matter of time. You started off with Red Pill and failed at that but because you are too weak willed to live life without some label to stick on yourself you jumped to that MGTOW crap. Now you're back with this. You just keep wandering further along this path yourself. Nothing I do will change that, I'm just here to enjoy the ride and collect a few laughs at your expense.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Here is the main culprit. This is the neck beard responsible for deceiving you.

Jake-Yeston.jpg

This nerd is infallible, Khalid. Praise him!

Here he is in China.

96c72d8c98fb204c7dbba4a87d7f0a80.jpe

W020140425364875801123.jpg

Fancy clothes, fancy title means he decides what truth is for you, Khalid.

Love the sweater.
Jake%20Yeston-26_sRGB_Web_0.jpg

• 1Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Feel like we have someone self destruct in here at least once a month lately.

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't have to show you shit. The beauty of this is now that you are on this road to insanity you will eventually justify it to yourself. It's only a matter of time. You started off with Red Pill and failed at that but because you are too weak willed to live life without some label to stick on yourself you jumped to that MGTOW crap. Now you're back with this. You just keep wandering further along this path yourself. Nothing I do will change that, I'm just here to enjoy the ride and collect a few laughs at your expense.

Is that the standard progression?

Red Pill
MGTOW
Total insanity?

Or is there a fourth stage?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The anti-science bias is strong in this thread.

That neckbeard's sweater is really nice. I'm jelly as fuck.