Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Visible blast pattern from when the module left.

My memory of the departure video is a little foggy but there should also be a base unit that was left, maybe too small to resolve for this particular imager. Thought we got pictures of some landing sites a few years ago though.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
A psychic projection of the moon with an Alien arrow pointing to the location of the Lizard Man base

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Himeo's journey has been an interesting one to watch. In earlier times, I was unsure if he was a troll or not.

Since no one is actually willing to engage him in a good faith or meaningful way (don't blame you), I'm sure that will only reinforce his perception of the world. I look forward to the next branch of your path, Himeo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Himeo's journey has been an interesting one to watch. In earlier times, I was unsure if he was a troll or not.

Since no one is actually willing to engage him in a good faith or meaningful way (don't blame you), I'm sure that will only reinforce his perception of the world. I look forward to the next branch of your path, Himeo.

I swear I'm late to the party. When did this journey start and where can I find the glorious beginning? At one point I thought Himeo was a normal poster but that could have been a decade ago.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I swear I'm late to the party. When did this journey start and where can I find the glorious beginning? At one point I thought Himeo was a normal poster but that could have been a decade ago.

I'm not really sure. Definitely some good content in the marriage thread and the various red pill threads, but it may have begun before then (issues with women seem to be a common starting point for journeys of this nature). I'm sure I've missed some of it.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
1. Mormonism -> Atheism

2. Global Warming Believer -> Global Warming Hoax

3. Calories in Calories Out -> Keto

4. Feminism -> Red Pill

5. Politicians are the Problem -> Shadow Government runs everything

6. Our Politicians are just corrupt -> Pizzagate

7. Anti-Vaxx is retarded -> Anti-Vaxx is real.

Pretty much it so far.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Basically, I fuck around reading conspiracy shit, bring back the interesting bits. People argue against it, I provide evidence - they call me retarded.

Years pass.

Everyone in the thread that argued against me suddenly believes what I'd been telling them years before.

Rinse and repeat, somehow I'm always "The next Lumie".

One of these days you retards will catch on that I'm always right.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Oh, and now...

8. PSI is total bullshit quackery -> PSI has a fuckton of evidence, why isn't anyone looking into this?

• 1Picard

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Pick one.

Obviously not Anti-Vaxx, K-12, or PSI because that's been shit in the last two months, and I said it happens over years.

Here's how it works.

1. Something happens that's bullshit.
2. The media / politicians / society / peer pressure convinces everyone to think about it the wrong way.
3. Someone on this board is woke as fuck, but is afraid to discuss it because they don't want to be ostracized.
4. I find out about it, see if it's legit or not. Figure out it is.
5. I walk in here like "What's up, I got a big cock!"
6. Retards like Skanda flip out, "N-no you don't, retard!"
7. I present evidence like, "What's up bitch, X Y and Z"
8. Haters gonna hate, "Lol no you're dumb." Then they complain to the mods.
9. @Amod flips their shit, usually Tuco, one time it was a_skeleton_03, this time it was Khalid.
10. I get banned or warned or told not to post in a thread anymore.
11. I get bored and leave.
12. Lurkers read the thread and laugh, some of them check my sources and realize I'm right.
13. Some of the regular members start talking about it.
14. Woke as fuck member comes out of the closet and red pills everyone over time, making the argument much better than I can and with more subtlety and nuance.
15. Everyone with half a brain agrees.
16. I come back, post something new, cycle starts all over again.

• 1Bullshit

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users