Poll khalid approval rating

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Can't vote for both options. Poll is broken. I will keep you in suspense as to whether or not I will accept the results of this poll.

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
125 peer reviewed journal articles. Backed by statistical meta-analysis. 50 years of research and application by the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the KGB.

Controlled Remote Viewing is real, has worked in the past, can work now with the help of people on the board.

I've provided all of the evidence to back my suggestion. It makes sense. It can help.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It's amusing to me that a "Marine Biologist" is so anti-science.

• 1Bullshit

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
125 peer reviewed journal articles. Backed by statistical meta-analysis. 50 years of research and application by the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the KGB.

Controlled Remote Viewing is real, has worked in the past, can work now with the help of people on the board.

I've provided all of the evidence to back my suggestion. It makes sense. It can help.

This is a library.

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
In his defense fish are real.

Funny thing about that. Fish aren't real, atoms and molecules aren't real. Materialism has been debunked by physicists.

The fish aren't real. The spoon isn't real. Reality is an illusion.

• 1Bullshit

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
@khalid we've been duped, probably should open up the batshit insane thread to this donkey so he doesn't shit up the shaw too bad

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
What's your specialty, Kiroy, and how many years of shit work are real scientists going to have to clean up when they discover you're a fraud?

• 1Bullshit

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
What's your specialty, Kiroy, and how many years of shit work are real scientists going to have to clean up when they discover you're a fraud?

Well woolygi... I mean Himeo. I'm a marine biologist specializing in coral. This is me diving up in Alaska.

FUCK no pictures in here.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Great, so you're getting paid to masturbate to coral. Can't fuck anything up anything serious.

• 1Bullshit

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm actually on the verge of solving coral die off. You should consider me a hero.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
So what do the real marine biologists do while you're fucking around wasting research dollars?

• 1Bullshit