Poll khalid approval rating

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah... It sucked so much that you had to cry to daddy to have it locked. It sucked so much you couldn't even handle it being allowed to be a thread. You're as transparent as you are a giant sore loser.
You still haven't appealed your thread speaking of sore losers.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Well, then, here is a suggestion: go away and never return. You were voted AssHat because you are a shitty poster and quite a cunt.

Sorry, Amod, I know we're trying to cut down on the personal attacks, but this is a professional AssHat we're talking about. Some leniency should be granted.
I probably will.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Don't let the door hit ya where the magic invisible sky man split ya!

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Appeal how? Why does a man's first ever thread after winning an "Asshat of the year" award require a petition? That's ridiculous. Khalid and hodj locked my acceptance speech out of spite. There's no other reason for it.
Claims he wants democracy yet doesn't read the rules on how to interact with the moderators. Hodj didn't lock your acceptance speech. He has no power here. In fact if hodj doesn't like something the mods are more careful in doing something so as not to be seen as a collaborator. You know very very little about this forum.

I love this free pass you think you get because it was your first thread. Like that matters on how it is treated.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If PSI is real, God is no longer invisible but actively guiding people.

Does that make you uncomfortable jihodj?

Are you not right with the Lord?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Can you link me to the specification that outlines the appeal process?
Can I? Yes I can.
Will I? No I will not.

It is in the rules and super easy to find. Do your homework when tying to "fight the power" and you might be able to stick it to them.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If PSI is real, God is no longer invisible but actively guiding people.

Does that make you uncomfortable jihodj?

Are you not right with the Lord?

PSI isn't real, and if god exists, I'll be more than happy to meet him after I die, so that I can spit in his face.

• 1Salty

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Hah, as if the moderators actually followed the rules.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit, a_skeleton_03.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
PSI isn't real, and if god exists, I'll be more than happy to meet him after I die, so that I can spit in his face.

You're gunna look real stupid on Tuesday when my team of crack CRV's predict the power ball 200 million jack pot.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Claims to have read hundreds of studies on PSI research, hasn't bothered to read a single thread on the rules of this forum. Just Himeo things.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I take a break from posting for a single day to go to Six Flags and you bastards go and ruin this thread. I hate you all.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Claims to have read hundreds of studies on PSI research, hasn't bothered to read a single thread on the rules of this forum. Just Himeo things.

I've been posting here since 2003. If y'all made up some new rules I really can't be bothered.