Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Zapatta, all those 1st Amendment Auditors are just complete anti-authoritarian drug-addled shitbags. I get what they're trying to do and respect the "audit" part of it but almost ALL of them for some reason are just sleazeball assholes and so douchey. My favorite part is seeing them get arrested frankly. You go up to a hornet's nest and whack it and then wonder why you get stung. They're just stupid dickheads on some ideological crusade that only THEY give a crap about but feel like they're über patriots.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Zapatta, all those 1st Amendment Auditors are just complete anti-authoritarian drug-addled shitbags. I get what they're trying to do and respect the "audit" part of it but almost ALL of them for some reason are just sleazeball assholes and so douchey. My favorite part is seeing them get arrested frankly. You go up to a hornet's nest and whack it and then wonder why you get stung. They're just stupid dickheads on some ideological crusade that only THEY give a crap about but feel like they're über patriots.

Do you watch any Audit the Auditor videos?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you watch any Audit the Auditor videos?
I googled that and only found 1st Amendment auditors going to IRS buildings. I'd love to see someone stand around and film some 1st Amendment Auditors and the auditors have a meltdown (if that's what you're talking about) about being filmed but I think they're a bit thicker skinned than that.

This article talks about them and really exposes their hidden motive and agenda; It's about views, clicks and money. Money from either the views themselves or getting a successful lawsuit out of the state, but they're trampling on cops time and exploiting an already difficult (both physically and mentally) job position just for that purpose... THAT is why they are assholes and leeches and the bottom of the trough. I've just seen too many of the videos where cops are trying their damndest to be professional and these clowns are being the biggest dirtbags ever to the people who are risking their lives to protect their freedom to do that. No cops = anarchy, and if there's anarchy, there's people beating the ever-living fuck out of these douches who throw a camera in their face. It's all so retarded.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I googled that and only found 1st Amendment auditors going to IRS buildings. I'd love to see someone stand around and film some 1st Amendment Auditors and the auditors have a meltdown (if that's what you're talking about) about being filmed but I think they're a bit thicker skinned than that.

This article talks about them and really exposes their hidden motive and agenda; It's about views, clicks and money. Money from either the views themselves or getting a successful lawsuit out of the state, but they're trampling on cops time and exploiting an already difficult (both physically and mentally) job position just for that purpose... THAT is why they are assholes and leeches and the bottom of the trough. I've just seen too many of the videos where cops are trying their damndest to be professional and these clowns are being the biggest dirtbags ever to the people who are risking their lives to protect their freedom to do that. No cops = anarchy, and if there's anarchy, there's people beating the ever-living fuck out of these douches who throw a camera in their face. It's all so retarded.

Pretty close, but not limited to 1A. I heard about them on a podcast. I didn't even know the sovereign citizen type shit was called auditing. But there's at least one guy who knows the law and audits the audit videos. Tells you what the cop and the auditer did right and/or wrong. I figured you might like watching them get roasted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I didn't even know the sovereign citizen type shit was called auditing.
They're in the same kinda "family" as sov-citz as far as they're both paranoid about authority and both assholes but there's nuance in the modus operandi and reasons. Most of the 1AA guys don't like to be called sov-citz but they don't see how similar they are.

Thanks for the link, I'll enjoy watching a few of those for sure.

Quick couple of examples of what I mean though about how slimy and douchebaggy these guys are.

^ Just because you have a right and know the law, you're still a dick, rude, and uncooperative. These are not hallmarks of productive, good citizens in society. Furthermore, he says he has business there, but we know he's just there to elicit the exact reaction he's getting; he says he's there to get a map or whatever but that's just the phony ass lie for him to "seem" normal in that place. It's so disingenuous.

^ Same guy, same douchebag attitude (but again, most of the auditors are like this... chip on their shoulder types). Cop has every right to watch him film as he has TO film, but HE is the one getting salty about her watching him. It's just hypocritical on TOP of everything else bad that they do.