<Gold Donor>
1581615685464.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait till she gets pissed at him and it turns violent. Not that I have anything against bezos, but it'll be hilarious to see his face half clawed off.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so trying out this pink salt for a week on my steaks, it does have a nice tangy taste to it, and before ya'll say salt is salt and tastes like, like that idiot in the virus thread that thinks all rice tastes the same... no

i will say, i couldn't taste any difference with sea salt tho, but pink salt is distinct.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
so trying out this pink salt for a week on my steaks, it does have a nice tangy taste to it, and before ya'll say salt is salt and tastes like, like that idiot in the virus thread that thinks all rice tastes the same... no

i will say, i couldn't taste any difference with sea salt tho, but pink salt is distinct.

Is it possibly that it is un-iodized?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is it possibly that it is un-iodized?
the only salt i have that is iodized is a can of red cross iodized salt that i pour into the salt shaker at the dinner table. which i never use, b/c if i ever want to salt my food after i cooked it (i don't), i'd just grab the salt grinder now. the s&p shakers on the dinner table is just there. i don't think it's ever been used, hell it's probably clumped up.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Get mad at me all you want bro, I think it is funny. You brought this on yourself, and you continue to do the thing that makes people mock you. The non-retarded point of my second post that you retardedly(sp) failed to comprehend is that I clicked post and within 15 seconds I got notification that you salted it. It's okay if you are a pussy bro, I am just surprised it this long for you to show your true colors.

I appreciate your commitment, at least you are all in.

Saying 'bro' more than once in a post is an automatic salt.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Saying 'bro' more than once in a post is an automatic salt.
Well under the International Forum Posting Laws of 1999 saying Bro twice is acceptable but three times results in the death penalty. It is a fine line and some of us are man enough to creep up to that line Bro!

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bought a bag of epsom salt

spring is coming, ever since i've owned my home i've been doing organic lawn care, i'm not a hippie but loading the lawn full of chemicals doesn't sound right. It's gotten like super easy now with the wifi sprinkler, measures water level (approximately) with local weather and it actually saves me on water bills, i just apply milogranite once a year, mulch and this other weird fertizer concoction of
epsom salt
beer
ammonia
mouthwash
dish soap

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user