khorum’s salt mine

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
That's... weird. I can understand the ammonia, because nitrates, but soap? mouthwash?
the soap is a wetter agent? or something like that, it lets the mixture penetrate deaper

the mouthwash kills pests

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Yeaaah.. The only thing that mixture is good for is wasting your money.
You do you though.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Salt is salty.

67779c0f61e36a8488bec63bf71824fb.gif

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Murder of Garnett Spears
After his death, Garnett's mother, Lacey Spears, was charged with second-degree murder and first-degree manslaughter of her 5-year-old son.[4] On March 2, 2015, a jury found Spears guilty of murdering her son by poisoning him with table salt, which she had administered to him from infancy through his feeding tube.[5][6] On April 8, 2015, a judge sentenced Spears to 20 years to life in prison for the death of her son. The judge in the case, Robert Neary, said that Lacey Spears suffers from Munchausen syndrome by proxy, and therefore did not sentence her to 25 years in prison, the maximum possible sentence.[6] Her murder conviction was upheld in state appellate court and state's highest court declined to review her conviction.[7] She is imprisoned at the Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for Women.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dish soap prob phosphorus.

Just a heads up lanx, since you're obviously retarded, those other things are made out of chemicals, too.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just use pure rock salt on my yard. None of that unnatural shit.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are you fucking crazy, that's sodium chloride. Sodium burns when exposed to oxygen and chlorine is a poison gas.

Being a naturalist I dump hungry man tv dinners on mine and water it with swimming pool water.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dihydrogen oxide? Good lord, why don't you just directly inject yourself in the heart with cancer? It'll accomplish your goal quicker.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Are you fucking crazy, that's sodium chloride. Sodium burns when exposed to oxygen and chlorine is a poison gas.

Being a naturalist I dump hungry man tv dinners on mine and water it with swimming pool water.

Then how do your plants get the electrolytes they crave?

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Michigan is pretty close to Ohio... Gonna have to pvp some other adventurers. Benevolent Soylord seems like he'd be one of those trash mobs that aren't even worth exp based on the name, tho.