Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should do the custom west freeport. get flowing thought 2 bracer on both of them. some other items drop there too, priests get spell haste gloves. if you can handle veksar you can handle that zone. it can be kinda rapey. also it uses luclin graphics, so it can be kinda laggy too if you're used to having all your clients max settings.
I'm not leaving Veksar until I get my damn drop. "an Iksar Behemoth" is a golem flurring 200s but its rare drop is an Improved Damage III bracer. The only other way to get that focus right now is the Vox cloak quest IIRC. I also got a Veksar drop with a Spell Haste IV (lvl65 cap) staff. I put it on my wiz, but it would be nice to get another for my Shaman.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Go into Options, Keys, from Dropdown select UI, then find Toggle Hotbar 2,3,4 Window.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
my wizard has the vox cloak
smile.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
Warriors and berserkers are on a whole other level of broken. Any other melee class isn't that OP unless you have a stupidly good weapon. In which who cares by that point?
My beastlord does shit dps, if i had a steel hilted dagger or something it would be something different, but im definitely no where near a wiz/war/bers

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Can't figure out what 3 box I wanna roll with. Can mage pets adequately serve as tanks for SolB/Guk with a dedicated healer? Since enchanter charm lasts 10 mins guaranteed, mage pet becomes defacto backup? Debating on whether to go with bard or enchanter for mez. Having an AE mez is pretty nice, but movement enhancement is nice as well. Wish there was a database to see what spells are actually in game for all the classes. Allakhazam spell list isn't very accurate I would think.

Mage/Ench/Cleric?
War/Bard/Cleric?

Was hoping to be able to play a wiz, but straight DPS without bringing Mez/Tank/Heals to the table seems kinda like a wasted spot. With the porters in every city, even less utility.
Hi, I've boxed war/cleric/wiz through 47. If it's a camp you want to break, clerics are adequate with lull. OOC regen is so high my wizard never stops chain nuking - furthermore, nukes don't snap aggro away. I press taunt roughly once a mob on my war, and it doesn't break off war when my wiz crit nukes for 2.7k. If you're just playing by yourself: either (wiz/mage)/(shaman/cleric)/(sk/war).

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
my wizard has the vox cloak
smile.png
There are jewelers capable of making the Platinum Diamond Wedding Ring and Black Sapphire Platinum Necklace? I didnt bother farming Vox because I assumed no one would bother with tradeskills on this server.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think Immersion has a JC? I know I'm going to grind it out once I hit 60. I have two white dragon hides just waiting for the JC items.

Anyone up for VP Weds night US time? I'm a PD kill away from being Velious flagged x 3, plus some of that loot is hot. I never did VP on live, so I'm kind of hoping to farm the ever living shit out of it on KP.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got 2 parts on my war only KC and the guy outside Seb. Been working on leveling first. Nearly 58 now.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I recommend knocking out the HS key parts while you're doing it since you have to hit Kaesora/LOIO anyway.

raesu_sl

shitlord
Got 5/9 medallions in like an hour and a half (Lake/Swamp/Firiona/Dreadlands/Trak's Teeth). Just takes time running to the spawns mostly.

Sorry bout bailing last night Agraza. Screen kept freezing so I said fuck it and went to bed.

Lizard

Needless

Toe Sucker
Not gonna lie, I kind of wish 2x exp was a permanent thing haha, its still a rate that doesn't get you to max level in half hour but also lets you catch up relatively quickly. (even if this was bracketed only from 1-50 or something)

Either way, looking forward to getting my druid's bag/heads restored so i can flag him for kunark!

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Decided on Warrior/Bard/Cleric. Knife from Immersion randomly messaged me and hooked me up with some Mithril Vambraces, Rubicite BP, and decent weapons. Still saving plat for spells, but was finally able to buy 7 bags for all my dudes!

Currently my guys are level 11 in Blackburrow trying to get a ruined gnoll pelt for warrior armor quest. Forgot how much of a fucking maze that place is. Having a lot of fun so far.

Character names are Oberyn (warrior) Ashran (bard) Taebin (cleric) if someone from TFO wouldn't mind sending me a guild invite later. OOC as my only source of chat is quite lonely
frown.png

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
MY guys are VP keyed as well. And so are Flo's and Agraza.

I think its time to step into VP bros.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Lies, my newfound box crew is still developing the VP key. I spent all of yesterday in chardok and only got 2 staves for my guests. wtf? suddenly none of these mobs has one.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
CoM->KC->Seb. Some say don't even do Seb. It has a lot of wizards and higher HP, but such good loot. CoM will make you rich as fuck. Golems drop gems almost every time. KC can take you to 60, but a few mobs will go grey, and you'll have to pull or crawl in larger circles as your power develops. I prefer Seb since you don't have to work so hard to get mobs to fight since you'll be killing fewer of them, and you need the loot eventually anyway.

CoM has imp. healing 3 foci. KC sucks for foci generally, but I think warlord has ext. range 3 wrist off drolvarg warlord. Seb has mana pres. 3.

I don't like XP grinds, I like item camps. XP just comes while you wait for it to drop. The exception being trash camps. Fuck that noise. I camp named. Obulus Death Shroud can fuck off.