Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
^ Invis pulling on P99 was an unintended feature, though. they did not consider it "Classic," it just took a while for them to fix it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Stuck at work and all I want to do is get home to finish my Charasis and VP keys.
I am the opposite, stuck at work and not wanting to log on to do VP/HS 3x and my ench epic when i get home.

I think I need to take a break for a few days as i'm busy with other things... but the 54+ grind isn't appealing to me at all at this point now.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Honestly when you first get Kunark flagged the only things that matter are VP keys and getting 55+, everything else is secondary.

We've already killed Faydedar, Talendor, Gorenaire, Venril Sathir and Trakanon this morning. Later tonight we're going to hit VP if we've got enough.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Bard finally got charm, and holy shit is it overpowered. Keeping warrior sub 30% + charm of a mob 5 levels above me is good stuff. Got like 5 levels in 30 minutes last night pulling throne room in CT. Gonna hit up Guk tonight / tomorrow.

I'm really torn with taking my time, enjoying zones, and camping fun items (rubicite, fbss, ykesha, planes armor) or just powering to Kunark and catching up with you guys. I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the boat if I take too long dicking around and nobody will be doing dragons and stuff anymore.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly when you first get Kunark flagged the only things that matter are VP keys and getting 55+, everything else is secondary.

We've already killed Faydedar, Talendor, Gorenaire, Venril Sathir and Trakanon this morning. Later tonight we're going to hit VP if we've got enough.
59.5 x3 right now and I will work on VP keys when I get home tonight. I've already got 3x Pained Soul medallions and 2x KC medallions, so hopefully its not too much work left.

WAR got his epic last night, so that was my little side-track I took to keep my mind off the level grind.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I suck at this. How to download? Might get on and shoot a dragon.
Go to The Pirate Bay and look for Everquest Undefoot steam client. I have been seeding this off my Fiber connection for the last few weeks and probably have 50GB+ uploaded so far. Underfoot Client will give you a ton more features over the older Titanium client. Then go to EQ Emulator and find the files you need added to your Underfoot Client (there is a FAQ / guide for missing files). Then head over to KPemu and download the necessary files specific to the server. At this point you are ready to play, but do yourself a favor and download / run MQ2. It is allowed for /stick and maps per the devs.

Does anyone have any kind of file hosting available? I can take a ready built EQ folder for this server and zip it. It would save a ton of hassle for new players.

That said, the Devs have said they are working on an active patcher to make things simpler.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am the opposite, stuck at work and not wanting to log on to do VP/HS 3x and my ench epic when i get home.

I think I need to take a break for a few days as i'm busy with other things... but the 54+ grind isn't appealing to me at all at this point now.
Dont look at it as a grind. Head to Sebilis to farm cash / loots / spells for your toons. Exp will come as an added bonus.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm really torn with taking my time, enjoying zones, and camping fun items (rubicite, fbss, ykesha, planes armor) or just powering to Kunark and catching up with you guys. I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the boat if I take too long dicking around and nobody will be doing dragons and stuff anymore.
Do what you enjoy, honestly. It was announced we were done farming Fear progression last night. But I am sure some people will need to go back for epics, so it's not like you will be left completely in the dust. Hell, I need to get a wizzy epic piece in there at some point.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I had to stop leveling to get my Howling Stones and Sebillis keys because CoM xp started to get real bad at 54!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Dont look at it as a grind. Head to Sebilis to farm cash / loots / spells for your toons. Exp will come as an added bonus.
But it is a grind, I don't have the patience to care about getting a key to charasis so I can fight mobs with 20-25k health when i hit for ~70ish on my BL, and nuke for 500 on my enchanter.. and 900 on my druid if i really.. want to try and speed it up. which in the end give me a smaller amount of exp than a light blue in CoM does, that has a fraction of the health.

I see that the GMs want to make content even more "harder" come luclin/pop, which means I will without a doubt, not bother if it takes forever to even get 60-65.

However, I guess I just came to realize that I'm putting all these hours into a server that will, without a doubt; disappear at some point.

tl;dr: I need to take a break, going to hard this weekend killed my desire to grind anything, and made me jaded~

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm

woah, Zaide's back!

just fyi, I'm kinda slammed with with for the next 2ish weeks. I'll be around some mornings (your time, est) but am working almost every morning my time. :/

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
However, I guess I just came to realize that I'm putting all these hours into a server that will, without a doubt; disappear at some point.
Such is the life of EMUs. Hell, Sony nuked my Mac characters that I spent 4 months building up. (Nevermind the fact you had players on there for years) SoE didnt even offer character moves, just lights out. I guess my point is, what other options are there? P99 clusterfuck? Live bloated bullshit server? KPemu (to me) is perfect for simply being casual and getting a good nostalgic feel out of it.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't really get it. I don't find this server particularly grindy at all. 59-60 maybe, but that was my own fault for doing it in one sitting.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Im down for VP tonight. Im logged into TS so say something if were doing it. Im downstairs playing warframe.

staticthreat_sl

shitlord
How hard is it to do the progression solo? I find in these emus I am better off on my own. Most groups I've chanced on have been spotty at best.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
An entire thread about us playing together constantly and you think you won't find a group?

Agraza

Registered Hutt

Zaide said to take an SS of Gore. I forgot on the other kills. Also slept through the VP appointment like a boss. We did kill gore, fay, and venril again in the evening after I logged in. I also didn't SS them. I'm great about not taking pictures of anything.

Gore Kill.

noziEJs.jpg