Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Rizher_sl

shitlord
I should rephase my last post.

Anyone coming to this server look up Rizher. I got a few haste belts laying around to get you started and anything else I have in my backpacks at that moment. This is not a hoarding server where you try to sell every last thing you get. People helped me when I started which made for a better leveling experience, and I have helped many in return and will continue.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Is that the Luggald Brood Mother from LoY? Also, what loot tables do CT and Inny have? Do golems drop classic era CT loot?

Do mobs DT (EoV, Dread, Terror etc)?

Rizher_sl

shitlord
I am not sure where broodmother comes from. She pops in Lavastorm as a dragon that needs some decent dps to kill.

All the loot tables in Classic are Classic. Golems DT. You need to kill the 3 golums before you kill CT, but you are not required to clear the entire zone. Just what you need to cler to get to the 3 golems.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I tried to register on the forums but the stupid question "What classes get sow at level 9" wouldn't accept Shaman... Now I'm blocked from registering...

OLeJG2r.png

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I started here a few days ago and am 51 on 3 characters. It's......fun. The focus on small groups is interesting and a viable means to play. It's still challenging.

Its also progression. I *had* to level in classic until I was able to get through PoHate PoFear PoSky and Kedge (with some help). Not I'm in Kunark trying to catch up to these guys in velious.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I started tonight, got level 16 (thanks for the items Rizher!). It's pretty fun.

If anyone is starting up fresh hit me up, I'm Zaide on there.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Looks to be 30-50 atm. However you can 3 box so 1/3-2/3 of that is probably boxes.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hit me up on my toons Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I didnt play much today but Rizher (sogoto) helped me through some custom Kunark flagging.

Im 54 in CoM and I probably have a few pieces of gear I can throw out.

My ultimate goal would be to ditch my boxes and play with other people. I cant stand boxing but its useful for just starting out.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Same thing here, I never box.

I'm going to see if I can get some TF pals to play here over the next couple days.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This server officially has my seal of approval. There are a lot of little bugs like you see in most emulated servers, however I've reported like five bugs so far and every one of them has been promptly investigated and fixed.

"General Changes:
Captain Tillian in South Qeynos will now accept fangs in 4's
Eejag now spawns outside the lava in Lavastorm
Garanel Rucksif in Unrest has had his loot table cleaned up a bit
the random KoboldNOX's should be gone from SolB
Lizard Blood Potion should now correctly port players to Cazic Thule"

Friday, where you at bro? I got level 40 tonight and made a TFO over here. We've got like 5 non boxers in guild and a handful of two/three boxers. We had a full group in Unrest and Solb for a few hours.

3TdKIfi.png

wZNWmwP.png

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be on tonight. Company Xmas party was last night and had to work the night before. I'd like a static group for all of the zones.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Definitely a fun server so far. A few random notes about it that weren't covered elsewhere:

- no death penalty
- underfoot style res system
- weapons that have had graphics overhauls use the new models (IE, not classic looks)
- berzerker/BL booth available
- spawn locations/pathing aren't particularly classic, but everything more or less works ok