Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stuff starts hitting harder at higher levels. Sometimes even my monk has a hard time. Having played a wizard I would not relish having to root cc park mobs if I ever pulled more than 1. Without any crowd control you may find yourself pulling groups of 2-3 VERY often.

Needless

Toe Sucker
ty based double exp for helping me finish that last bubble of lvl 45 hell exp.
I'm probably gonna head to hate and farm gear up there for awhile after some family drops by and leaves eventually lol

Bah just realized BL/Dru Planar gear is in fear. I haaate fear

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stuff starts hitting harder at higher levels. Sometimes even my monk has a hard time. Having played a wizard I would not relish having to root cc park mobs if I ever pulled more than 1. Without any crowd control you may find yourself pulling groups of 2-3 VERY often.
Even as a War / Shm / Wiz box, I am having a hard time with fairly even con mobs in SolB. Stuff just comes in groups of 3+ mobs. If you get caster mobs in there on you, you can kiss your ass goodbye. Gear is kinda scarce and my war is rocking bronze for the most part, so hes got fuck all resists. Noble charmed my war and roflstomped my group yesterday too. Necro mobs in befallen were landing near full duration fear as well. Point is... 3 wiz group would probably kill most in 1-2 cast cycles, but youre going to get beat down on multi-pulls.

Needless

Toe Sucker
im lovin bl/ench/dru, i may swap the BL out at some point though. Either way that comp lets me tank on the BL, pet goes ham, ench always has something charmed, and nukes everything, dru just buffs and heals.
if i get too many mobs i just mez everything and pick them off one by one.

Ench is amazing on this server considering charm 99% of the time is full 10+ minute duration.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kunark is mad fun here so far. I'm almost sad about the double exp; it'll go so fast.

Guess I should start think about alts!

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea the double xp is a two way street. On one hand I enjoyed the easy pace of standard xp and getting to test my guys against most everything in kunark / classic. I can see myself absolutely rolling more alts to play around on. Woukd love a warrior or enchamter.

We attempted trak today with 7 people and got him to 50%.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
How long is this double exp supposed to last? I need levels but I'm likely going to be too busy this week to grind it out.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This server is so much fun. People actually grouping, helping each other, handing out extra loot instead of hoarding it to sell.

Brings back all the old memories of classic without a lot of the pains.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Gata is like the exception to the rule in TFO. He sells stuff he wins on rolls in raids, was one of the biggest charity cases when he came up, and bitches about trivial issues. I don't know if he's an aspy or what, but when you look at most of the membership he is the combo breaker of generosity and maturity. I can't stand the twerp.

Everyone else is pretty damn cool.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Gata is like the exception to the rule in TFO. He sells stuff he wins on rolls in raids, was one of the biggest charity cases when he came up, and bitches about trivial issues. I don't know if he's an aspy or what, but when you look at most of the membership he is the combo breaker of generosity and maturity. I can't stand the twerp.

Everyone else is pretty damn cool.
Agreed.. this kid man. Makes me legitimately angry haha
This could also tie in with the fact that he has literally been handed 99% of his/her loot and sells any of the upgrades he gets, unlike everybody else in the guild.

Oh well, cyber loots ftw