Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
wish I could have made VP, still just need PD for velious flagging. Long work day I'm afraid. :/

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
An entire thread about us playing together constantly and you think you won't find a group?
Surprisingly, yes. I rolled here, got my TFO tag and three times people denied me to join their group. Three different groups!

I solo'd easily to 35 as a beast, but when TMO got raid suspended on P99, I couldn't pass up the pixel handouts.

Still thinking of picking this server up again.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Doesn't really make sense. There is an XP bonus that kicks in at 4 people. Those people suck.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I downloaded UF and Titanium last night, so I should be able to patch up the issues I have been having using the Live client (missing zones, glitchy models etc).

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cool, feel free to ask any questions if you have them. I reinstalled UF a few days ago.

Evernothing

Should be fairly straightforward.

1. Install UF
  2. Unzip Titanium to it's own folder
  3. Copy Titanium files into UF folder but DO NOT overwrite
  4. Add custom KP emu files to UF folder
  5. Change EQhosts file and /patchme to the .exe in UF folder

That's it right? Aside from copying my UI files from my current install and setting old models to be on.

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah and rename the nektulus and lavastore files or whatever as well.

and download dat UF client for MQ2, as titanium won't work

taebin

Same trailer, different park
So what are the perks of /stick and maps over /follow and the map files I unzipped into maps directory? Seems like a lot of work getting visual studio to compile, etc etc.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
/follow simply doesn't work well at all. I've seen countless times where my character is sitting still and the two boxes "following" are running around in circles, taking a lava bath, or just agroing stuff from seven zones away. /fol should not be used on raids if you're boxing, /stick is perfectly usable.

MQ2 maps are like normal EQ maps plus ranger tracking.

Why are you compiling it yourself? Just download the UF MQ2 client.

Evernothing

MQ2

http://mqemulator.net/downloads.php

1. Select Underfoot Client and Classic build
  2. Download
  3. unzip to a folder
  4. run macroquest.exe

No compiling necessary.

/stick works 100% better than /follow ever did. It can also work on PC or NPC

The maps show ever mob in the zone, it's /con colour and you may target across the zone

NPC and PC names also appear as the /con colour. Pet's show the owner name etc.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You will most likely have to set exceptions with the .exe files in your unzipped MQ2 folder. My antivirus kept nuking them until I set them as trusted files.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Trakanon, Severilous downed again tonight. After that we took a small crew into VP and pwned Hoshkar. I'll upload the videos tomorrow.

Get those VP keys, loot in here is awesome.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Trakanon, Severilous downed again tonight. After that we took a small crew into VP and pwned Hoshkar. I'll upload the videos tomorrow.

Get those VP keys, loot in here is awesome.
Is it awesome enough to let me CB for 1k+?

I'm going to bug GMs until warriors can no longer CB, and Rizher quits for being an entitled fat neck beard.

Rizher_sl

shitlord
I don't mind if wars lose CB's. I just don't want Bront wasting time working on class balancing crap. There are better things to work on. Anyone that has played EQ for any amount of time knows that no matter what class balancing you try to do someone ALWAYS complains.

Just play the game.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Rizher, hook my warrior/bard up with a CoF or RBB. Need some haste up in hur.

Downloaded MQ2, pretty nifty. Do I need to be running this EQBC Server app? It's telling me to login with my MQ2 forum user/pw or something.

Evernothing

The server is not required for the things that are legal on KPemu.

I think it is only used when you are macroing to other characters from your main window (which is not allowed).

Corpsechucker_sl

shitlord
MQ2; quickstart guide says download, extract, run, open eq and do /mac setup. I am not getting anything to work and seems like I am missing something. Do I need to point something somewhere or WTF? I search online and there seems to be so little information for new MQ users. /follow just will not cut it especially in a zone with round walls where my followers think they need to crouch and crawl along every wall behind me...

**NM it is just that easy, looks like my version of underfoot I frankenstiened into being is not compatible.

Orsenfelt_sl

shitlord
Been messing around with a few classes here, seeing what I'm comfortable with. Seems to me that Caster DPS > Everything so I've settled on Mag/Wiz/Wiz. Should be fun!