Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Judge_sl

shitlord
I'm in on this server now. Ranger, Mage, Shaman. still getting keys set, UI etc. I'd love to hook up with some people to level wth, guild etc. Warlain in game if anyone can spare some noobie items.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nylab, post in this here thread or PM me when you start approaching your 30's. I'm doing some other thangs IRL while you catch up!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yeah, sorry about the time frame and everything. I ejded up getting level 32 after a few hours in unrest. I will be back in town on monday and will get back to snappin necks and cashin checks with that OP charm. Moved to HHK to ruin my faction by killing guards with the captain as a pet. He wrecks shit up, quads for like 150-200 or some crazy number.

Hopefully I wont need hhk or freeport faction for some special quest later on.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah, sorry about the time frame and everything. I ejded up getting level 32 after a few hours in unrest. I will be back in town on monday and will get back to snappin necks and cashin checks with that OP charm. Moved to HHK to ruin my faction by killing guards with the captain as a pet. He wrecks shit up, quads for like 150-200 or some crazy number.

Hopefully I wont need hhk or freeport faction for some special quest later on.
If you are planning on doing the solo progession quests, there is a ground spawn in HHK you will have to get. If you have invis, you can use it to get around, but it's rather deep in the Keep in the library. My friend plays a bard as one of his 3-box, so we used bard invis since it is reliable. If you can only use caster invis, may the RNG be with you.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yeah, thats funny. Level 28 charm or whatever will last three minutes and change but invis breaks in 42 seconds. Guessing you can just preloot that shit or is it flagged once you start the quest?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah, thats funny. Level 28 charm or whatever will last three minutes and change but invis breaks in 42 seconds. Guessing you can just preloot that shit or is it flagged once you start the quest?
You can pre-loot. My friend and I are almost halfway done gathering the quest items for the solo Velious progression in Kunark and we just dinged 52 last night. The guides through Velious progression are on the forums. After that you just have to follow the quest from the quest giver as no one has done a guide for Luclin yet, and no one has completed the quests for PoP.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Try Enlightened Dark: Ascention
wink.png

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I moved on to the progression guild on a live-server. Having a blast in Velious atm.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Went on vacation for a month, came back and the guild was raiding Luclin.

My interest stops at Velious, so I just havent bothered playing anymore. Actually deleted my whole EQ (live and Emu) folders.

Free again at last!