King of the Nerds

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ah well, it was bound to happen eventually. Finally a challenge that I knew all the answers to as well.

I died laughing when Curtis said the challenge was Mathematics and Statistical Analysis though, and then followed it up when asked if he was serious with, "This is the throne room."

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If you mean NASA chick, imagine she will be the target by everyone else now the trivia guy is gone

The Master

Bronze Squire
Yeah, key to winning seems to be being non-threatening but not annoying until you're down to ~3 people. You always want to seem less threatening than two other people.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Teams are dissolved, it's all individual challenges now, they can't target her cuz you're just trying to survive to the next phase.

Ganthorn

N00b
Even though she had more horror knowledge he still answered well and it really came down to random luck on the points which is impressive.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
One positive on the voting, somehow up until colby they voted out all the worthless no personality tv duds. Did you guys see colby's rage? Oh it was precious.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
For some reason they switched it up on the last round. The first two rounds they both answered their questions then went for points at the same time. On the last round they let him get points immediately after his question so she knew she had to go for the harder question. If they did the last round the way they did the first two she probably would have gone safe with the medium question. BS

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I noticed that too. I figured they did it because she wouldn't have to go again if he scored low enough, but they should have been more concerned about keeping it fair. Both of them really should have had to choose their difficulty level for each round at the same time.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Kind of shitty to see Colby go, I liked him more and more each week as his personality came out (RAGE FACE)

Amanda doesn't even seem like she belongs on this show, she's a nerd because she likes to read?

Can't believe he missed Halloween, one of the most popular horror movies of all time, but considering he knew nothing and went in and almost won makes him my hero.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bookworm is legit, imo she also minors in cosplay.

I mean more legit than the loser brony, wtf was that shit.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can't stand her hipster glasses. Other than that, bring on the make out session.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Amanda is a milf. For some reason she tickles my pickle in all the right places.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd do Lily first if I had the choice. She's goofy and out of touch with reality, but she's got the prettiest face and hottest body in my opinion.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't, but then again I don't know any men in gaming, either.

Who are the 2 nerds in that list? I recognize Celeste, but who else?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ha my bad, i though Raychul was Raychelle and just thought they found a really good pic of her, name just through me for a loop Rachael/Raychul?raychelle. looking back at the calendar too bad we didn't have the Raychelle from the calendar instead.