King of the Nerds

Naxus_sl

shitlord
Virgil leaving makes me sad. I can't stand whiny/crying Genevieve*. Her crying about Kevin Smith was good though.

-edit Genevieve* not Celeste, whoops

Sean_sl

shitlord
Just watched ep 5. My god, those two guys were such pussies. Those two stupid drunk girls would have easily slept with those guys, or sucked their dicks at least, had they paid attention to them.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I choose to believe they fucked the hell out of the girls, but the producers decided it wasn't fitting for the show and cut things to make it look like they ran away.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Jesus Christ, Genevieve is unstoppable.

Nerd Off was really cool this week.

P.S NASA needs to fire Moo.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else think Genevieve is actually very pretty, she just has no idea how to make herself look so? I guarantee with a stylist and the right clothing, she'd be hotter then any of the other chicks on this show. With the possible exception of the asian girl, Celeste.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think she's very pretty, particularly when she wears stuff like that poofy skirt and heels she had on early in the season. But things like her sobbing over Kevin Smith being a jerk, or sobbing over being picked for the nerd war yet again, or her singing fucking nonstop like a Disney cartoon...I gotta say, I'm with Danielle on this one, she would drive me fucking bonkers if I had to be around her 24/7. Not that I'd want to hang out with Danielle all the time either, she's got far too much drama, or she manufactures it if there isn't any handy. And Celeste is cute (I'm not normally into asian girls, but she is cute), but she's either had allergies/cold all season, or she just constantly sounds like she's stuffed up. Moo was pretty cute, and perhaps the most normal of them all, but she was never really challenged until this week, and she fucked up. If I had to pick a girl to spend a lot of time with though, it would probably be Moo just because she seems fairly normal.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Good choice. Cause Moo also needs sex every few days, and I wouldn't be afraid to fuck her like I would danielle.

TBH, I think genevieve needs to brush her teeth. I know it's kinda weird, but it seems like there's a film on them or something and it bugs me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wrong person won, I feel.

Genevieve showed skill in almost everything she did, or studied/practiced enough to beat the people she had to face. Celeste's "journey of growth" might have actually happened, but she only made a point of mentioning it to anyone (including the viewers) when it was the only thing she could think of to say at Tribal Council. I liked Celeste, don't get me wrong, but she didn't deserve to win at all.

Danielle was fucking hilarious at losing. The entire night when everyone else was celebrating, she was bitching about how it should have been her. Virgil telling her he knew who created Pong (because of course Virgil would know that) was the fucking icing on the cake and I almost peed my pants.

I was rooting for Ivan though, I think he would have been the best King of the Nerds out of everyone on the show.

Overall I enjoyed the show, it was short enough that I didn't need to get too invested in it, and most of the people truly were fairly nerdy after getting to know them (Moo in particular stood out to me as not very nerdy). I enjoyed the two hosts well enough, and some of the challenges made me cringe in embarrassment for the participants, so overall I hope they do more seasons.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Genevieve definitely should have won that.

Lol Danielle, such a fucking child. I hope she is terribly embarrassed if she watches the show and how she acted.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Danielle such a bitch. Glad she didn't win.

Celeste is too normal to be king of the nerds.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, I too feel Genevieve should have won that. I call bullshit on the final decision being made by the former contestants. Several were just butt hurt that Genevieve won so many challenges -- which, in itself, was an indication that she was the Queen of the Nerds.

Also, Genevieve, you have some very nice legs.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just ended up watching this over the past couple days and it actually wasn't that bad. A little cheesy at times but also some of the parts were pretty lol worthy.

I agree about that Genevieve should of won overall. It was funny because when I started watching and they introduce Celeste and say she's a pro gamer all I could think of was "99% sure she plays Halo" and sure enough. Then I chuckled again because come on, competitive FPS games on consoles...lol...plz. She sucked at so many challenges. Even the "gaming" challenges she got outplayed at. I also thought it was completely pathetic that apparently she was the math nerd in high school yet didn't know the decimal equivalent of 7/8. I mean, out of the 4 choices the answer was so fucking obvious and she still screws it up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm glad that Celeste won. Genevieve was a bigger nerd and won more challenges(though Celeste was never put into the nerd-offs), but she was a fucking cry-baby if anything didn't go her way. You guys actually think herfaceis pretty?! GTFO.

Danielle...what a cunty sore-loser. So she knows everything about video games...except anything during the first 20-fucking-years of their history. Alright...

Anyway, I thought the show was kind of cool. I'd like to see the challenges a bit nerdier/smarter if they do another season.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Supposedly they are doing another season, but the teaser or whatever didn't make it clear if they were having the same cast come back or new people. I hope the hosts come back though, Lewis and Booger were great.

I think I recall the second season promo requesting people to go upload an audition video. That would mean it's new people (and why wouldn't it be?).

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Celeste rode that pity train through the competition all the way to the end.

Did anyone else think that one dude was high who was wearing the astronaught helmet and climbing the tree?

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
Did anyone else think that one dude was high who was wearing the astronaught helmet and climbing the tree?
Heh, now that you mention it, I bet he was. Fuckin' metal-mathmatician probably brought a couple Js in.

Also, while I don't think Celeste was really the "king of the nerds", I would have been pretty fucking pissed if Genevieve had won, that self-entitled princess bitchy cunt.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Just realized I never even saw her sit on the throne. I must have been distracted by a squirrel at the last minute or something.

So have any of the girls from this show posed nekkid yet? I bet we'd find some killer shit if someone hacked moogega's phone.