Kingdom Come: Deliverance

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The review embargo should be lifted today and the game releases tomorrow. So let's see how it goes!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's definitely it's own cup of tea. W3 and this game are only similar in that they are, "serious" story driven games.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I forgot about this game until today, then shot up right here:
askr9ccx4tf01.png

LETS GO BOYS

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm in Trough of Disillusionment after seeing the recent videos, watching a bit of PS4 (release, but without day 1 patch) gameplay, and reading some stuff on reddit. It just doesn't look fun, there's an ungodly amount of loading (and failing to load textures), the sort of bugs you'd expect from a Bethesda game, etc.

Much as I would love to support Warhorse because they're a bunch of shitlords who tell SJWs to fuck off instead of kissing the ring, I'm not at all convinced that there's actually going to be a 'slope of enlightenment'. I'd say something about the review embargo still being in place now, but I don't blame them for that. Every faggot game "journalist" is going to be frothing at the chance to trash the game's metacritic score because "muh diversity". I had planned on using the PS4 version to decide if I wanted to buy it on PC, but Gamefly failed me for the first time in ages. Hopefully ACG does a video review of it, at least that dude can be trusted to give an unbiased look at pretty much everything.

Last edited:

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is the sort of game you buy 6 months after release. A game this big from a new studio is going to have a lot of day 1 issues.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

There's quite a few let's plays out there that I've dabbled a bit in. I really enjoy open ended games like this that let you do whatever. There is some high praise in the let's plays but of course take it with a grain of salt.

I am guessing this kind of game wont have mass appeal because its open world + survival mechanics that are core to the gameplay experience. It's historical accuracy of things like, "can't wear plate armor and sneak around in it without being heard" or, "need to wear 3 layers under your armor to be able to wear cool platemail" will turn off a lot of players who think it is as friendly as skyrim.

I am looking forward to the reviews though and hopefully getting in on this and lying, cheating and stealing my way through all of Bohemia!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
"can't wear plate armor and sneak around in it without being heard" or, "need to wear 3 layers under your armor to be able to wear cool platemail"
I've been waiting so long for autism of this level. The phrase "layered equipment slots" gets me hard.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to wear 30 layers of clothes like America Airlines just told me I'd have to pay $25 to check my luggage and wreck face in my immortal body.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seems to be hitting about 75 on reviews due to open world game bugs. But praised for a quality RPG experience.

• 1Solidarity