Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'll be buying this game on principle because the developer categorically refused to put black people in it. Also it looks fantastic.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man its pretty. And, would love to support them... But, ugh, I feel like so much of this game is just not my cup of tea.
Real medieval, no fantasy.. eh.. Play as a preset character.. no female, no overall char creator... eh... Game progresses on a schedule with or without you.. ehhhh.
Armor/helmets impair vision... ehhhhh. (monitors already restrict FoV, spatial awareness, and 3d vision, adding MORE restrictions in this is not "real", its stupid, imho)

If I bought this, I bet I would play less then 10 hours, like the Witchers. then go back to the sandbox/survival rpgs..

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Man its pretty. And, would love to support them... But, ugh, I feel like so much of this game is just not my cup of tea.
Real medieval, no fantasy.. eh.. Play as a preset character.. no female, no overall char creator... eh... Game progresses on a schedule with or without you.. ehhhh.
Armor/helmets impair vision... ehhhhh. (monitors already restrict FoV, spatial awareness, and 3d vision, adding MORE restrictions in this is not "real", its stupid, imho)

If I bought this, I bet I would play less then 10 hours, like the Witchers. then go back to the sandbox/survival rpgs..
Seems perfect to me. This is the kind of autism I would spend days modding into skyrim.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

I see what the problem is. You just don't like good games.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I was hoping this game wouldn't be a pipe dream. Definitely need to upgrade my rig so I can run it on max settings. Other than my card, everything is close to 8 years old, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wait, this game isn't another open world survival dumpster fire? Interesting.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Wait, this game isn't another open world survival dumpster fire? Interesting.

Nope, back when I first found out about this game I went looking for details and he made it very clear to people clamoring for a character creator that this very much has a story designed around the guy you are playing. Much more Witcher than Skyrim. It still looks very open world, just not Bethesda's idea of do what ever you want now.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The game sounds really awesome and I still like the lead designer for the work he did on Mafia, but I have yet to read anything that would make me believe it's going to be fun to play. The problem with medieval realism is that the era was really bleak, where an ordinary person's life couldn't matter less. There's nothing I've read that would make that fun, like Dark Souls or any hardcore indie platformer so I'm eager to see where they end up on the difficulty curve.

It's like how every WW1 era game felt the need to alter history and add some fiction, because otherwise trench foot, tinitus and PTSD trench warfare simulator wouldn't be much fun.

Fedor

<Banned>
omnobVt.jpg

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck are they dumb for arguing with this guy. WTF happen to logic and reason?

The same retards who try to convince people that the Roman Empire had black centurions living in Roman Britain 1300+ years ago.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Jesus fuck now I'm going to buy this game, and where can I get that shirt?

Sir. I have no idea how we will find time for this game when you barely sleep at the moment as is.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
complete the game as a virgin, it is the only way to unlock wizard powers in newgame+

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I thought all they did back then was run around raping and pillaging things. That's not very realistic of him.