Kingdom Death Monster(Tabletop Sim)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Alright. Well hit me up if we ever do a "hey we're all free this day" random game once in a while. And obviously will be interested later this year if we pick it back up.

Yeah a hiatus sounds best. Still interested! Although by winter I'll have my physical copy and my geek chic table, muahahahaha...

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah a hiatus sounds best. Still interested! Although by winter I'll have my physical copy and my geek chic table, muahahahaha...

I'll need a new place (although been planning on one already) - but once I do, I'll hopefully be joining that club. Making so much now that's going into savings, I know I'm going to break down and grab one soon enough.

Couldn't fit one here unless I put it on the deck, and fat chance of risking it when there's "horizontal" rain a few times a year be it from hurricane or otherwise.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
Holy fuck at the latest KDM update.
New features, retoolings, new models, and everything looks amazing. I don't mind that waves 3 and 4 will be late as he keeps adding stuff.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that shit looks crazy. Ancient butcher sculpt is awesome. Saw the parasite queen and gambler in person and they are sick...so much good stuff coming.

Glad I got the Campaigns of Death when it was $40, shit is massive now and $125. Happy he moved it up to wave 3 too. We may be doing another play through using expansions, that looks like it will be very helpful.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I was just considering getting all my expansions bound in one hardback book, reading all that last night made me so happy. Glad all the 1.0 expansions are getting love!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user