Kingdom Death Monster(Tabletop Sim)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav Vaclav You flaky asshole! At least say you ain't coming.

Ah shit.... sorry, I'd lost track of time due to some panic attack level shit... ><

Was still dealing with it up until just nowish. (Let's just say, it might be for the best I've got that other job opportunity I'm waiting to hear back on the results of my interview from... got a feeling I might be losing my work at home gig at how today went... ><)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Dated a chick once who had a flaky asshole. I didn't like it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ah shit.... sorry, I'd lost track of time due to some panic attack level shit... ><

Was still dealing with it up until just nowish. (Let's just say, it might be for the best I've got that other job opportunity I'm waiting to hear back on the results of my interview from... got a feeling I might be losing my work at home gig at how today went... ><)

Shit man, good luck on the next thing.

Vaclav

And got it, but they want me to train in the evenings - I'm out for the foreseeable future. (I imagine I'll be done training quicker than they say, since this is a step back - but their expectation is 4 weeks since it's loads of paperwork related stuff)

Long run it's probably gaming friendly, but not while I'm training under someone obv.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
And got it, but they want me to train in the evenings - I'm out for the foreseeable future. (I imagine I'll be done training quicker than they say, since this is a step back - but their expectation is 4 weeks since it's loads of paperwork related stuff)

Long run it's probably gaming friendly, but not while I'm training under someone obv.

Awesome man, grats.

That said looking for one more to play on Tuesdays.

Vaclav

Note: Starts next week though - I might still do a last time for a bit tomorrow though. Don't mind backing out for tomorrow if someone wants to fill it though, but probably will show if not.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
My buddy and myself are looking to start playing this, how easy/hard is it to get started? What other resources are needed to play?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
My buddy and myself are looking to start playing this, how easy/hard is it to get started? What other resources are needed to play?

None, it is all in game. Still need one more, come check it out tonight to get a feel for it.

Vaclav

None, it is all in game. Still need one more, come check it out tonight to get a feel for it.

If that's my spot, don't expect me - not sure what's going on, but my energy is crashing hard today - so I'll be bowing out tonight as well unless I get a second wind after dinner.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wish i could, but the wife just got a promotion and a yuuuuuuuuge raise, so we are gonna go celebrate!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Wish i could, but the wife just got a promotion and a yuuuuuuuuge raise, so we are gonna go celebrate!

Well, yuuuuuuge raise means you can afford KD:M. So obviously you should celebrate by learning it on TTS.

Duh.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't die or get anyone killed tonight. I'm chalking that up as a win!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I didn't die or get anyone killed tonight. I'm chalking that up as a win!

And we get a bonus hunt, coming off a hunt where we slayed a cub for 4 extra resources! We're swimming in resources at the moment, really hope some bullshit doesn't happen that destroys some of it. If we're lucky we can come away from this second Lion with 1-2 more Lion armors, a Cat Gut Bow, 1-2 of those arrows, a circlet, and maybe even another entire set of Rawhide. Would be pretty fuckin sweet... then we can all die horribly to the Butcher. Fun!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Lol, sounds like a plan. The bonus hunt is the lion from the first story so weakest one too.

Vaclav

Wait how do you know this?

Also was anyone able to clarify if we get armor points back?

Armor Points reset when you DEPART - not familiar with the event in question so I can't answer - but it should say "depart to fight..." or "...without departing" or similar.... and if it doesn't say, Rule of Death would make it the worst option.