Kingdom Hearts III

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I doubt you're going to get the 15 hour and don't change equipment one on the same playthrough. You're gonna need all the gear you can get when you're playing the game so fast that you can't really level up.

I'm making my first playthrough a don't continue, don't swap gear, level 100, collect everything play. It "should" be doable.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
From what i understand its doable because on easy you start with a bunch of stat boosting items which makes not leveling, not a issue.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So far I'm having fun reliving this game. I'm not terribly far in (Just closed Tarzan's world), but I still enjoy it. My only real complaint is how fickle the controls are for jumping. You make a jump and suddenly the camera swings around and you miss your landing. Aside from that, everything is good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fuck yeah, Square has just announced Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix for 2014 release. PS3 only.

o KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
o KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX
o KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (HD Remastered Cinematics)

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I want to play 3 when it's release but I've never played 1 or 2. Will it be worth picking up this HD remix to go through before I play 3 for story value or is a lot of it going to be just fun for people to replay a game they loved with some nostalgia? Will the 'virgin' experience still be there and enjoyable, even as dated as it is?

I don't know much, if anything, about the series so forgive my ignorance.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 tell the biggest chunk of the story. The portable only games just fill in additional details. But each of these HD remixes is 3 games in 1. Well, technically 2 games and all of the video cut scenes from a 3rd, but they will really fill you in story wise. Especially for only $35 per remix title. So you're $70 out of pocket for some great gaming fun.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I want to play 3 when it's release but I've never played 1 or 2. Will it be worth picking up this HD remix to go through before I play 3 for story value or is a lot of it going to be just fun for people to replay a game they loved with some nostalgia? Will the 'virgin' experience still be there and enjoyable, even as dated as it is?

I don't know much, if anything, about the series so forgive my ignorance.
YES

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Here's yet another trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD. This shows a lot of the changes over the previous KH2 game that was available in the US.

It finally comes out on December 2nd. I can't wait.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn, nice to see a release date on this finally. Every time I'm at Walmart I stroll through looking to see if it's out yet, can't wait!

Needless

Toe Sucker
I totally thought you meant there was a release date for KH3
frown.png

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So if I wanted to catch up on these games (never played them), I just need to pick up 2.5? It has KH1, KH2, and some cutscenes from something else?