Kingdom Hearts III

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
If fucking KI gets a thread, then this gets a thread too, I had to find out about this from another source cause the E3 thread is such a clusterfuck of people posting one sentence about what they are looking at.

Siliconemelons

Series got way to fucking convoluted clusterfucky for me to enjoy after the first 2 with all the halfs and v2s and alternate this and parallel that... but gosh they are fun games!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Guess I was hoping for a bit more of a graphical upgrade but I wont complain.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah so far the graphics look like a bit of a disappointment, but I don't care, I've been waiting for this game forever. Sounds like they got HJO back, I imagine he's working hard to make his voice sound younger since it doesn't look like they've aged Sora that much.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I'm confidant that those are not the final graphics for the game, since it looks like they just threw together something just for the sake of it. My bet is that they are still in the early stages of the games development.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
wrong on both counts. KH is awesome in every way humanly possible.

Kinda like that really hot chick you know that occasionally blows you for no reason at all. You don't have to buy her shit and she doesn't bug you about how her day was.
You just see her out and you hang around. Then bam, your dick's wet with some mouth hole.

That's what KH is to me.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
wrong on both counts. KH is awesome in every way humanly possible.

Kinda like that really hot chick you know that occasionally blows you for no reason at all. You don't have to buy her shit and she doesn't bug you about how her day was.
You just see her out and you hang around. Then bam, your dick's wet with some mouth hole.

That's what KH is to me.
your sexual attraction to a game is gay.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Series got way to fucking convoluted clusterfucky for me to enjoy after the first 2 with all the halfs and v2s and alternate this and parallel that... but gosh they are fun games!
If you're a fan of the series, check this out and it covers pretty much everything. If you're not a fan of the series, you probably won't have the patience to watch the whole thing.

http://www.gametrailers.com/playlist...kingdom-hearts

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
BQcV0WSCcAAoReC.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Correct on both counts. KH is gay in every way humanly possible.

Kinda like that really hot guy you know that occasionally blows you for no reason at all. You don't have to buy him shit and he doesn't bug you about how his day was.
You just see him out and you hang around. Then bam, your dick's wet with some mouth hole.

That's what KH is to me.
FTFY.