Knights Of Badassdom - (Dinklage - Glau) finnally being released, but with drama

Xalara

Golden Squire
Pretty sure the version coming out is not the director's version
frown.png

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Got it on iTunes, was hoping it would have been a bit better but I had low expectations so enjoyed it all the same. Peter Dinklage stole the movie, as expected.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got it on iTunes, was hoping it would have been a bit better but I had low expectations so enjoyed it all the same. Peter Dinklage stole the movie, as expected.
That sums it up pretty nicely. His scenes were the highlights. Worth a laugh, but nothing mind blowing.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Watched the first twenty minutes or so before I had to head to work. Pretty good so far, if a bit silly. Peter steals his scenes, and plays a stoner/nerd like it comes naturally lol.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Really curious to know which version eventually got released. Or really, what in the fuck happened to this movie? The original trailer came out at the height of the Game of Thrones frenzy and it seemed like it had the chops to be a huge release.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
meh

Dinklage needed more scenes, and it should have had more normality. The first 1/3 is solid. It would be much better without the supernatural stuff that dominates the rest of the movie.

It transformed from "Role Models" to "Your Highness", and I didn't dig it.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
As I understand things, it is the studio chopped version, not the directors cut.

Siliconemelons

Is it funny? funny the entire time? or just a little funny and some T&A tease to keep you watching... I suppose I will seek out a torrent if it is decent- or awate and elusive directors cut?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Depends on how much time you have on your hands. It is worth watching, butif you have something else to do, do it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was horrible. The first 1/3rd-1/4th was decent, but then it ventures into complete "wtf am I watching?" territory.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Is it funny? funny the entire time? or just a little funny and some T&A tease to keep you watching... I suppose I will seek out a torrent if it is decent- or awate and elusive directors cut?
I wouldn't pay for it, for one. And two, wait for the DC version.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not very good overall, and no T&A in the version I watched. I do appreciate certain nods though, like the two opposing kings being King Diamond and King Kerry. But not so good, unfortunately.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Not very good overall, and no T&A in the version I watched. I do appreciate certain nods though, like the two opposing kings being King Diamond and King Kerry. But not so good, unfortunately.
Ha! I didn't catch that part. Nice.

I thought it had its moments, I didn't feel like I wasted my time, but it was nothing amazing. 6/10 or around there.