Knock at the Cabin (2023)

Sterling

El Presidente
Signs was good until his patented twist. That was unreal terrible though and essentially ruined the movie in a way few things could. Worse than the end part of Interstellar even and it was pretty much the true beginning of the end of him making decent movies at that point.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
he has ALOT of stinkers
a0c50936e1d62b2a770cae936dcf340c.png

sixth sense is great and then it just progressively gets worse every movie that is released

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't get how anyone is standing up for that pile of shit movie Signs, I'll give him slx sense, Unbreakable, Split, and the Happening(movie Is hilarious)

I want to say signs came out when I was 14 and I walked out of the theater pointing out how it made no sense an alien can't get out of a pantry but can literally jump over a house, they travel across space to invade a planet thats mostly water then I get told to accept it because it's Shamalan ect. Fuck that movie unless you watch it for how terrible it is

Six sense wasn't hard to predict

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Signs for me, is probably a nostalgia hit. He nailed the ambiance, but it does have it's retarded bits. I'll always be grateful for Unbreakable. Arguably the best superhero film ever made.