KOTOR Reboot

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There is absolutely no way that a High Republic game wouldn't be woke pandering bullshit. Art style alone is infuriating. I don't know what it is about this generation, but I swear to god everything they touch has to be infantilized.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
For those that'd like to replay KOTOR on a recent system and with remastered graphics (not a remake), they just announced a remastered version on Switch.

Considering the awful woke-as-fuck writer they hired for this upcoming remake, I have a feeling the old one is gonna be the better one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only possible good outcome here is that the studio implodes as the woke retards begin eating their own, like what happened to the assholes attempting to shit all over VtM:B. Sadly, that studio hasn't completely shut down yet, but I'm still hopeful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
VTM:B collapsing was like the biggest break in gaming woke news this decade. Rarely do you see that kind of comeuppance for a studio.

• 2Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol

"why do you want to work on KOTOR"
"its NOT my favorite star wars game"
"you're hired!!"

Just read, on a different gaming forum, that she was fired/quit after 9 months. Now she is writing fanfic for Critical Role's second season (The Mighty Nein).

Edit: from MCA:

Last edited:
  • 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i don't follow her or care, but i think she's writing for the vox machina comic book, not some random fanfic... not that i suppose that's much different...

but yeah on her page it says that she worked on kotor for 9 months but she quit and if you message/e-mail her about it she won't read it because she has really good filters...

so basically she got fired and doesn't want to talk about it.

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Good. Get that woke piece of shit out of the industry.

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
“I have left two full-time jobs in gaming because in large part of what I felt was deep and ingrained sexism and gender bias. I can speak about it because I had the ability to leave these companies before they just straight-up invented some excuse to fire me.”

Hahahahaha! No. You just flat out fucking suck dick ass as any type of writer, you’re a human piece of walking shit, and a horrible human being.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
“I have left two full-time jobs in gaming because in large part of what I felt was deep and ingrained sexism and gender bias. I can speak about it because I had the ability to leave these companies before they just straight-up invented some excuse to fire me.”

Hahahahaha! No. You just flat out fucking suck dick ass as any type of writer, you’re a human piece of walking shit, and a horrible human being.

Did she say she left this because they were being too sexist?

Bioware might be back boys

• 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Sexist these days means that someone disagreed with a female. I wouldn't hold any hope for this not to be worked trash.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sexist these days means that someone disagreed with a female. I wouldn't hold any hope for this not to be worked trash.
One of those jobs she quit was at Insomniac, a company that allowed her so much freedom that Black Cat was turned into her own self-insert in the DLC.

And yeah, this is still going to be garbage; they went out of their way to hire someone who openly shit on older Star Wars stuff and its fans so it's a safe bet the rest of the team is just as bad.

• 5Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Yeah 😂 How on earth someone like this quits two companies, that have sold out story quality to be woke, because of sexism and gender inequality is 1) Hilarious. 2) Hilarious.

At the end of all this cancer, these folks will just cancel each other out (No pun intended) and it’s back to normal.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’d never pre order a Star Wars or BioWare game these days, but the cinematic trailer shows promise!

edit: Fack. This is for the mmo. I didn’t even know that was still around. My bad fellas.

• 2Worf

spronk

FPS noob

hahaha

1) why is it so hard to REMAKE a game
2) why do you have TWO game directors for a REMAKE
3) what are the odds they got fired because they wanted to add a Transgender and Asexual option for Darth Revan

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

hahaha

1) why is it so hard to REMAKE a game
2) why do you have TWO game directors for a REMAKE
3) what are the odds they got fired because they wanted to add a Transgender and Asexual option for Darth Revan
what do you think? one of them
99ba6ac141c89492060bb40de2698d72.png