Lasik Eye Surgery

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So it's still $2.5k per eye? Because you see the $200 per eye places and that scares me.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
On the bright side you could always be the crazy uncle who tells his nephew that masturbating too much made you go blind.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have Cataract surgery? About 8 months ago my vision started getting wonky. Went to a eye doc and got glasses for the first time in 46 years. Fast forward 7 months, eyes change again. Go see a different eye doc he says I have fast acting cataract. It's why(mainly my left eye) seems cloudy.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My dad had something like that. He had surgery Thursday morning and had his patch off Friday morning. He complained about the adhesive being itchy around his eye, but otherwise nothing of note. They told him he’d see as well as he could pre-cataract in 8-12 weeks. (He’s 61 so not sure if age plays a factor.)

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I had SBK done in uh... 2010, I think? Procedure done at around noon on day 1, by morning day 2 I could see perfectly. Had to wear shades for a few days and use drops like crazy for a couple weeks, but other than that, 20/15 vision ever since. Was nearly $3K per eye, but that's Canadian dollars, so, what, $29.95/eye in USD? =p

So it's still $2.5k per eye? Because you see the $200 per eye places and that scares me.

$200 per eye is a hack job. This is your eyesight. Don't go cheap.