Last Epoch

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Is shield charge ass in this game? GGG is still figuring out that tech. Pathing is hard.

That ability is unsafe as fuck in LE multiplayer rn lol

I'm looking to try to get some legendary potential woven flesh, and use these ascendant runes on some auric scepters to get my end game in gear. Crushin monolith atm with acolyte pal.

The summoned abomination with sigils of hope (cast on ally talent) that give 5x25% (dmg on sigils talent) more damage is lols.

Last edited:

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
This was the build I was thinking of. Skills may have changed a lot since this version though but gives you an idea of what a void knight does.

I played about 100 hours of this build late last year. It was a decent no-effort build. I was kaiboshed on the BIS staff, despite farming it for the last 20 hours of my playtime.

The problem with long early-access development time is the fact that I burned out on the game and it will be difficult to get players like me back into the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is shield charge ass in this game? GGG is still figuring out that tech. Pathing is hard.

It's fucked but they are patching today to fix all these movement skills and the other major issues, unsure what time.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I meant normally, in its intended state, does shield charge get stuck on every fucking little pebble and occlusion? Movement skills in PoE are a sore spot because the devs use it as a QoL tax but then give the player little to no way to smooth out that tax.

Hekotat

I meant normally, in its intended state, does shield charge get stuck on every fucking little pebble and occlusion? Movement skills in PoE are a sore spot because the devs use it as a QoL tax but then give the player little to no way to smooth out that tax.

I believe they are fucked but I haven't played that class.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I played about 100 hours of this build late last year. It was a decent no-effort build. I was kaiboshed on the BIS staff, despite farming it for the last 20 hours of my playtime.

The problem with long early-access development time is the fact that I burned out on the game and it will be difficult to get players like me back into the game.
I played a bit more than that, and ironically I got pissed off chasing that same staff lol.

Now that there are no more char wipes coming, I can just play whenever I want and feel like I'm not losing anything. All my shards and gear will carry over to the release.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Thank fucking god! Imagine that affects shrines too so no randomly activating a shrine in multiplayer by moving.

1678817467463.png

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
My sorc seems squishy AF compared to the one I levelled up last time I played this game. Just finished Lagon and died like 5 times, and I get randomly 1shot by mobs a lot of the time too.

Part of it might be lag, tho, cause some mob types hit me and I die before it even looks like their attacks go off.

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My sorc seems squishy AF compared to the one I levelled up last time I played this game. Just finished Lagon and died like 5 times, and I get randomly 1shot by mobs a lot of the time too.

Part of it might be lag, tho, cause some mob types hit me and I die before it even looks like their attacks go off.
I've been playing sorc too, and I figured it was my build being squishy, but yeah...I get wrecked.

• 1Worf

Hekotat

If your resists aren't capped you're going to get destroyed.

I'm having issues with shaman because half of my resists are about half what they should be.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's the best way to level quickly? Seems like shit is getting really slow.

I saw something that said arena, but that doesn't really seem to be the case.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ugh, there's resist capping in this game too? A lame system that leads to boring itemization and gear lock. Might be worse here because there are only 4 affixes per item.

Hekotat

Ugh, there's resist capping in this game too? A lame system that leads to boring itemization and gear lock. Might be worse here because there are only 4 affixes per item.

Press C to see your character sheet. Also, the last affix is mainly resists on each piece of gear so it's not hard to get slots.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just go endurance +health +health % and not care about resists.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Press C to see your character sheet. Also, the last affix is mainly resists on each piece of gear so it's not hard to get slots.
You're saying one of the affix slots is for resists only? Isn't that worse? You're trading gear lock for worse itemization.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You're saying one of the affix slots is for resists only? Isn't that worse? You're trading gear lock for worse itemization.

Resists are way less mandatory here than PoE. Almost all mobs/content have some level of penetration mechanic built in and their damage is designed around you not really ever being at a 75 res cap. There's also more types of them, but it's significantly easier to roll higher values of them on gear (I've seen as much as +80 on one affix) and there's no -60 global penalty for story progression or anything. You also have a whole charm inventory to fiddle around with.

Gear by default has 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes, with prefixes almost always being two damage options of some kind (% damage, flat added, crit, attack/cast speed, etc) while the suffixes are all defense rolls like resists, health, crit avoid etc. There's some minor variance to this here or there, like %chance to bleed being a suffix, but for the most part prefixes are offense and suffixes are defense.

The affix rolling system in the forge though is so generous that you can basically just print whatever specific type of item you want for a slot without too much effort, at least up to the crafting tier max for affixes.

Hekotat

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Some of the movement abilities are weird in that they stop when you collide with something. So sometimes you’ll hit some dumb object or not be running straight enough down a narrow hall and you end the charge forward before the CD pops back up and you can’t recharge right away. My Werebear build was like that, but it was really fun. Charge forward in a long straight line then do a massive leap slam into a group of mobs and murder everything at the end. Hulk smash style.