Last Epoch

Khane

Got something right about marriage
  • Enemy Scaling: Enemies gain additional health based on the number of players in the zone. This scaling is more exaggerated in later chapters and endgame activities. Enemy damage, quantity, and other properties do not change based on the number of players.

How robust is the "support skill" system in this game? Cuz it seems like partying is going to be way faster/better with very little downside, which is kinda nice.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
There are quite a lot of skills and options that buff/ heal other people. Which is, lets say, of dubious use in the previous single player only modes. Whether it's worth actually speccing into those vs a party of people with strong solo specs remains to be seen. I could see a buffbot role in a party being a given, but it's still a bit too new to really say for sure.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Lets fucking go! After a 20 hr work day daddy is ready for some god damn time off.

Think me and the wife are settled in on lightning spell bear EQ nuker + her pali javelin banner smite build.

Big question is what to play when she works during the weekend...thinking either lightning blast sorc or if I want to try and leverage her drops I could do a pali myself and jump into crit smite hammer pali if we catch a break on a few idols the first two days.

After that i'll let the loot gods dictate my course, would love to try out some nasty Rive 2 hander combo's w/ new talents basically doubling value of stats like Maw if I hit a LP 1 or LP 2 item w/crit chance. Also shotgun harvest has peaked my interests. So many options!!! Just no fucking rogue or marksman...will definitely be my last two classes played in MP

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hammers with smite on hit is strong.

Oh do they? I got the javelin throw with banner/smite and lunge with it. Looks very nasty. Esp if I can get + to smite skill stuff for a few extra points (2 or so would be ideal) to smite for the extra aoe nodes for that lil extra clear.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I just finished downloading, are they holding or shitting the bed? Should I just wait to even try to play?

Edit: Nvm, just tried to make my char and after the intro cinematic it popped up saying online play unavailable and wouldn't load the game.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I just finished downloading, are they holding or shitting the bed? Should I just wait to even try to play?

Edit: Nvm, just tried to make my char and after the intro cinematic it popped up saying online play unavailable and wouldn't load the game.

People that are in seem to be good, they have some issues going on. Peak player count has more than tripled over their previous record.

There are some issues related to Matchmaking going on right now that is causing both delays to being able to login or resulting in players getting the 'Online Play Unavailable'. Our internal team is hard at work with the server providers to come to a solution. We believe we are on the right path to finding a solution and will keep you all updated.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Wonder how much of it is bored PoE players.

I'm sure it's mostly the streamer retard armies. I'm really shocked devs put up with what is going on in the Discord, I'd be banning retards left and right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Watchin Quin69, seems like a lot has changed for 0.9 plus MP. Nice that the whole genre sees more competition. Also this game shaped up a lot after the underwhelming initial release and honestly who would have thought that.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
The put in queues to log in but there's no line countdown when you're in the queue, no eta whatsoever.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Lol 15k in queue. Well, good for them I suppose, they’ve made a cool game.