Last Epoch

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
All kinds of patch notes in their Discord; Seems like they may have found whatever it was causing their bottleneck when "Zoning". Everyone is going to get a Bee pet now regardless of the stupid referral code BS. Will post of the messages here if no one else has, super informative, even if I haven't seen anything particular indicative of an MPR/RCA.

LE Discord said:
Edit: 25 minutes ago Update [Fake Edit- as of 23:35 GMT/17:35 CST-]- The fix deployment has concluded and we are seeing matchmaking between zones, including towns and for parties, improving.

We are continuing to work on it and will provide additional updates as we have them.
Thank you for your patience and continued support.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
1708733832368.png

I cannot pick up this item, I have turned off filters. Any advice?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
There should be a hotkey input to show all items, if that's not working it may be a bug.
That hotkey is X, I think. It didn't work.

I got booted from the server and when I came back they were gone. What sucks is they were the Avarice Gloves with 39% Leech which was key to my build at least early on.

Think I might abandon my Paladin now and go Marksman. Great game but this launch has been a steaming pile of shit.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah, it gives you extra points to spend on acolyte skills while it is equipped. You can get quite a bit over 20 later in the game.

I didn't know it gave you another specialization point, I assumed it was just a scaling power since it shows it as a scaling tag. Good to know.

EDIT: I got a fever, and the only prescription is more warlock.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That hotkey is X, I think. It didn't work.

I got booted from the server and when I came back they were gone. What sucks is they were the Avarice Gloves with 39% Leech which was key to my build at least early on.

Think I might abandon my Paladin now and go Marksman. Great game but this launch has been a steaming pile of shit.
Alt Z is the default I think for hiding tooltips. There's 2 keys for somewhat the same thing, one that turns off loot filter(I assume X by default I changed it) but also one that simply removes all visible loot regardless of loot filter. There's no reason to use that one so I'd recommend rebinding it to something you can't hit by mistake, the default I believe is alt Z which you can hit easily especially if you use alt for anything.

Avarice gloves you get from a quest all the time, the leech varies a bit but it's kinda whatever the % is only like 30 to 40 or something so it's not gonna be bad even at the lowest, the main appeal is the 3% elemental leech. Can get them again on next char then transfer them(unless you're on char ssf).

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Alt Z is the default I think for hiding tooltips. There's 2 keys for somewhat the same thing, one that turns off loot filter(I assume X by default I changed it) but also one that simply removes all visible loot regardless of loot filter. There's no reason to use that one so I'd recommend rebinding it to something you can't hit by mistake, the default I believe is alt Z which you can hit easily especially if you use alt for anything.

Avarice gloves you get from a quest all the time, the leech varies a bit but it's kinda whatever the % is only like 30 to 40 or something so it's not gonna be bad even at the lowest, the main appeal is the 3% elemental leech. Can get them again on next char then transfer them(unless you're on char ssf).
I did try Alt Z as well.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
so, i'm one of the weirdos that likes to at least sample the game music. PoE had some pretty atmospheric tracks that all got ripped out during that one music update (right's issue??). Anyway, I'm in the Cultist Camp early on and I swear to god I heard this same music from a Vivid video in 1999. I half expected to see Lexus Locklear fingerbanging Racquel Darrian in the corner. They need better music.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I did try Alt Z as well.
Ah, then not sure, although I've seen a fair few ppl asking about this for this exact quest, so shit might just be buggy online due to being a town and online being shit, not sure haven't had an issue with any of my chars running through but playing offline, maybe just lucky though.

There's a bunch of weird ass bugs, some of which will softlock your campaign progress for example(and if it's early enough you can't even do like a dungeon to skip ahead and continue, your char is basically bricked until they patch it, they did patch a few in a hotfix just a few hours ago).

• 1Like

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a benefit to grouping? Are people joining up for monoliths? More loot or something in a group?

I had max character sometime ago and started fresh for the release. I’m around level 50ish doing normal campaign.

I’m a zoo bruh and noticed the itemization seems to have changed. Previously I ran one of each pet and geared out completely in poison and bleed gear. It was fine on trash(what isn’t?) but with bosses I could get around 150 stacks and they just vanished in under 10 seconds. Now it seems like those prefixes/affixes are only on idols, is that correct?

anyway. Still enjoying it and thinking I maybe go shit trade faction just to be an ass? Anyone who follows dev team do they have notes about changing it? What’s the pleb/public feedback on it? Gold is basically useless right?

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
so, i'm one of the weirdos that likes to at least sample the game music. PoE had some pretty atmospheric tracks that all got ripped out during that one music update (right's issue??). Anyway, I'm in the Cultist Camp early on and I swear to god I heard this same music from a Vivid video in 1999. I half expected to see Lexus Locklear fingerbanging Racquel Darrian in the corner. They need better music.
Yeah, the music isn't fantastic. Last arpg I played with great music was Grim Dawn. Maybe it's just me, but their OST never got old.

Diablo was one and two are still the best, but I don't remember anything from three or four.

Shit really makes a difference, and I typically enjoy a game more when the music is great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Are zones supposed to reset every time you exit or are they doing that for performance reasons? Seems really weird.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't know it gave you another specialization point, I assumed it was just a scaling power since it shows it as a scaling tag. Good to know.

EDIT: I got a fever, and the only prescription is more warlock.
Yeah you have to pay attention to it later in the game when you are switching gear around because the extra gear points go away when you unequip then re-equip. Have to remember to reallocate them.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is the first time I've ever really dove into crafting in LE and I can see now why everyone raves about it. It's a really good system. Maybe in the best in any RPG

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is the first time I've ever really dove into crafting in LE and I can see now why everyone raves about it. It's a really good system. Maybe in the best in any RPG
Yeah, it shits all the fuck over PoE and their stupid, obfuscated bullshit system.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Can’t connect this morning...

Over 200k players might have something to do with it! Good for the devs, obvious they care about this game.