Last Epoch

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I bought the game and have been busy with other things right now. When is the next cycle starting or is it just in the future now?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ya. They need an endgame. A clear boss to kill once you hit corruption levels. I'm not one to chase the abstract.

Also. I have every resist maxxed. 2k+ HP's etc. I still for no reason whatsoever occasionally get one-shot. It's infuriating at times because you want to fix what's wrong with your build, but don't know what the issue is.

Also, anyone playing Sentinel, once in a blue moon just stand there doing....nothing even if a mob is targeted, and all skills are off cooldown?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I bought the game and have been busy with other things right now. When is the next cycle starting or is it just in the future now?

Just play when u can, don't worry about cycle stuff. It's really good.

T4 Julra is a pretty nasty fight, so are most of the monolith bosses at 300+ corruption. I'd say on par with a lot of the uber fights in other games.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What is your critical strike resistance?

I'm fuckin stupid.jpg

ORc.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Critical strike avoidance is one of the strongest defensive things you can do, its basically a requirement alongside resists. wtf man.

I know! Beating me over my head man...

I was so wrapped up in looking for resistances on my gear, I totally forgot about crit avoidance.

Best I can do for now....

1710697615384.png

1710697500734.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

I'm gonna start for real later this week. When I first bought it I played for a short while. I would run around and kill stuff and add points to the skill tree. Talk to an NPC every so often and zone. But if I logged out when I cam back I had to go over the same area. Did this several times getting to lvl 15 and at that point I moved on. I never saw or figured out how you could continue the story from where you left off.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I see one more of these cocksuckers...

1710737028465.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Man, CoF finally hit 9 - Necro is 98 as my highest and working towards raising corruption to 400 in 1 mono. This game makes me wish i hadnt wasted all that time on D4 when i had this in my steam lib since it first went up.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Apparently there is a Last Epoch 2 on steam. Dunno if it's a joke or real.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 015241.png

• 1WTF

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I'm gonna start for real later this week. When I first bought it I played for a short while. I would run around and kill stuff and add points to the skill tree. Talk to an NPC every so often and zone. But if I logged out when I cam back I had to go over the same area. Did this several times getting to lvl 15 and at that point I moved on. I never saw or figured out how you could continue the story from where you left off.
When you look at the world map you will see a gold diamond shape at the top to tell you which timeline the next step in the main story quest is. Once you pick the timeline you’ll see that gold diamond somewhere on the map so you can figure out which zone you need to go and trek to the next quest point. Silver diamonds function the same, they’re just side quests rather than story quests.

Borzak

When you look at the world map you will see a gold diamond shape at the top to tell you which timeline the next step in the main story quest is. Once you pick the timeline you’ll see that gold diamond somewhere on the map so you can figure out which zone you need to go and trek to the next quest point. Silver diamonds function the same, they’re just side quests rather than story quests.

Thanks I'll give it a look. My map was kind of garbled for a while, maybe I missed an update. Haven't logged in since when it started and looked and it says update queued so we shall see.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Critical strike avoidance is one of the strongest defensive things you can do, its basically a requirement alongside resists. wtf man.

It isn't until a crit is registered, therein lies the wtf is randomly happening

There's people running corruption so damn high defenses almost dont matter. They just dodge *everything* or block it with pets and crank damage.

Game goes DPS meta with crit avoid -> tank meta -> okay fuck it dodge everything full dps

I have seen a falconer where it's just increased aoe screen wide that deleted everything and has no defenses, some kind of dude with 2 frost 1h. Just erased screens instantly and ran forward, even bosses lol.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have seen a falconer where it's just increased aoe screen wide that deleted everything and has no defenses, some kind of dude with 2 frost 1h. Just erased screens instantly and ran forward, even bosses lol.
Where is this spec located? I want to both see and try for this.