Le Football 2018/2019

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yet Klopp and Reid have nothing in common when you consider their situations in their respective sports.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yet Klopp and Reid have nothing in common when you consider their situations in their respective sports.

They both are trying to win the big game. When they did (Champions league/super bowl) they came in 2nd?

Can’t wait to troll you irl at next meetup in Vegas.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
They both are trying to win the big game. When they did (Champions league/super bowl) they came in 2nd?

Can’t wait to troll you irl at next meetup in Vegas.

And when did Klopp ever manage a team that was favored to win the CL let alone expected to? The CL even being a barometer for "good" is also somewhat laughable.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And when did Klopp ever manage a team that was favored to win the CL let alone expected to? The CL even being a barometer for "good" is also somewhat laughable.

CL trophy is good wtf you talking about.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Agreed it’s that and PL. Carling cup and Fa are nice but nothing compared.

With any cup competition you can have a bad 45-90 minutes and then you're out. Does that mean you're a bad team? I think the 11/12 Barca team is the best team I've ever watched yet they got super unlucky against Chelsea and went out. That shouldn't negate how good they were. That's without even getting into the conversation of what are realistic expectations when your team earns £200m less a year or more?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
With any cup competition you can have a bad 45-90 minutes and then you're out. Does that mean you're a bad team? I think the 11/12 Barca team is the best team I've ever watched yet they got super unlucky against Chelsea and went out. That shouldn't negate how good they were. That's without even getting into the conversation of what are realistic expectations when your team earns £200m less a year or more?

If Suarez own goals a win for us what would you do?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If Suarez own goals a win for us what would you do?

If Suarez scores an OG and it makes LFC advance? I'll fucking celebrate LFC advancing whether it was deserved or undeserved and dream about crushing probably Ajax in the final.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Suarez scores an OG and it makes LFC advance? I'll fucking celebrate LFC advancing whether it was deserved or undeserved and dream about crushing probably Ajax in the final.
I’m going to Anfield in 2020 don’t be a puss and go. Maybe even hang out with F Flight and Ossoi Ossoi

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the 11/12 Barca team is the best team I've ever watched yet they got super unlucky against Chelsea and went out.

Some karma at work on that one...even if Drogba acted like a complete asshole the previous time in question.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
No better illustration of soccer not taking concussions seriously than what happened to Vertonghen there.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Spuds in trouble. Whoever they play next this weekend is going to get a free game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No Firmino starting but don’t think it would have mattered.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wouldn't have mattered, that Messi FK is genuinely one of the best I've ever seen.

So, do Liverpool have a hangover from tonight this weekend? They were the better team for large portions of the game, but Barca's quality in the final 3rd is unbelievable. Barcelona/Ajax final will be great.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I wouldn't give up on us at Anfield considered how Barca were just hanging on regardless of the score line

With that said, I'm not paid millions of pounds to manage a team but Gini as the 9 after Keita has to go off injured....yeah..... not great.....