Le Football 2018/2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

faille

Molten Core Raider
Our game was pretty boring in comparison
Spurs v Ajax is a great tie and good to see either of them make it to the final.
I do think the winner of Barcelona / Liverpool will be heavy favorites.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Watched the last 10 minutes once LFC had wrapped up the Porto tie. Was fun. Hopefully Spurs have something left for Sunday, just need a draw!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Liverpool is going to win the PL and CL.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the richest families of the world have already plegded millions of monetary support to rebuild city.

Last edited:

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's fucking glorious. I mean OGS and in general ManU just being average. It's seemingly going to continue forever at this point.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Of all the games for DDG to be terrible.... Oh well. The Brodge will come through anyway!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty fantastic title race... it’s like a Lamborghini and a Ferrari fighting to the death.

Meanwhile, the race for top 4 is like 4 retards trying to fuck a used fleshlight. Arsenal are fucking killing me this week

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty fantastic title race... it’s like a Lamborghini and a Ferrari fighting to the death.

Meanwhile, the race for top 4 is like 4 retards trying to fuck a used fleshlight. Arsenal are fucking killing me this week

I wonder if ol Klopp can’t break away from being the Lord of 2nd place.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did Klopp fuck your woman years ago or what exactly is your deal?

My deal? I think you know better than I that it’s mostly in jest. I think he can win but until he does it’s ok to call him the lord of 2nd.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My deal? I think you know better than I that it’s mostly in jest. I think he can win but until he does it’s ok to call him the lord of 2nd.

Without bothering to look through them all there were some previous ones that seemed a bit more than in jest. But maybe that's just me in that the people I talk to about soccer in my RL are also somewhat this way in that they think Poch is shit because he hasn't won something or that Sarri is a joke. There's like 3-4 teams in the entire world where you are guaranteed to win anything, the rest and you can be the best manager the world has ever seen but the odds are rather stacked against you.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Without bothering to look through them all there were some previous ones that seemed a bit more than in jest. But maybe that's just me in that the people I talk to about soccer in my RL are also somewhat this way in that they think Poch is shit because he hasn't won something or that Sarri is a joke. There's like 3-4 teams in the entire world where you are guaranteed to win anything, the rest and you can be the best manager the world has ever seen but the odds are rather stacked against you.

Well there you go you answered your own question. I like Klopp just like I like Andy Reid. I will joke around. The Klopp is a flop was me mentioning the tag off of Twitter not supporting it.